Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

it's such a cute video. I always thought she came across a bit cold, even in some of her latest persicope videos, but this one is really really cool.

There's nothing really 'important', it's a video about her preparations for the Berlin Galas ("was nicht so gut geklappt hat" = what didn't work so well).

The first scene shows her practice talk for the GQ awards. She starts with "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I will now talk about..." and interrupts herself to say "I can't read it anymore. I have too many corrections in there." Then she starts practicing again.

Second scene at a post office (more like a package storage), the whole post thing is hilarious because I'm sure everybody in Germany has a similar experience with Deutsche Post: "I'm searching for my dress" I have no idea what she says next (does anybody understand? She speaks so incredibly fast and unclear that I don't even understand her as a native speaker), but it ends with something like "I have to be ready in 3 hours".

But the post office is closed. She says something like "amazing! amazing" in an ironic tone.

Third scene: Her friend says: "Okay, let's practice one more time", Toni says "Mimimimi", which is <3, it doesn't really mean anything besides a lamenting "naaaah, I don't want to" (pretty common sound to make in German when you want to mock somebody who is being whiny.

Fourth scene, at the post office again: "He (the man inside) is laughing so hard", then something I don't understand. She speaks with him and explains that she has received a package six hours ago and that the tracking system told her to come here to pick it up. The guy says that they are closed. They (I think her friend): "But we NEED it, it's really really urgent." Toni "But it IS open, I mean, we are here after all" Then they guy explains why she really can't get it. (Very weird, but very typical at Deutsche Post. :) )

Scene on stage is a bit of a real fail moment: She says something about Hilfiger and then stops to look at her cards / scripts, awkwardly long pause, then she says, looking at her script: "I've said that already, I've said that already, I've said that already", implying that she has no idea what to say know and is totally lost in her script. Applause and laughter.

Eating scene: "I think the cleaning lady will kill us."

Scene with the jumpsuit: "It hasn't changed much, only the pants are a bit tighter, it's better know."

The next scene is not very interesting, she talks to some official at the AIDS Gala and tells him that she will give her speech in English, so Bill and Melinda Gates are able to understand her. The most interesting part about this scene is that her tone changes completely because she speaks to somebody 'important' at the Gala, she obviously respects him very much or at least tries to be very polite.

Thank you so much

So now we are looking for :

1) Elie Saab

2) project with Magda and Alina

3) shoot with Garrett

4) LA shoot-jewelry

5) shoot - 30 th of September

6) Aigner S/S 16 Campaign

7) Teneriffa for Peter Hahn

8) photoshoot with Nik and Liu

9) Paris probably for Lui

10) New York shoot before LA ( interview )

11) Germany's Next Top Model episode

I actually looked up the interview you're referring to (it was posted a few pages back, but I completely missed it), and the interview is not new. It was posted on Oct 30, but it is in fact a very bad translation of an interview she gave German magazine Spiegel a while ago, when she was still with Leo. So I guess 10) doesn't exist. 

1) Elie Saab

3) shoot with Garrett

4) LA shoot-jewelry

10) New York shoot before LA ( interview )

11) Germany's Next Top Model episode

I actually looked up the interview you're referring to (it was posted a few pages back, but I completely missed it), and the interview is not new. It was posted on Oct 30, but it is in fact a very bad translation of an interview she gave German magazine Spiegel a while ago, when she was still with Leo. So I guess 10) doesn't exist.

I am confused... I thought that this shoot was maybe with Alexander Werz because he left a comment when she was training in NY but who knows...

Maybe he was responsable for the shoot in LA. Or they simply met at a party? Or in Berlin? 

But I'm 100% sure the interview is old. It was posted and translated by me on tfs and posted here by ToniGarrnMania on December 24, 2014. (I looked it up by searching for 'Sweden', but I somehow can't link to the post, sorry.)

1) Elie Saab

3) shoot with Garrett

4) LA shoot-jewelry

10) Germany's Next Top Model episode