Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

the first non-angels started to confirm themselves on instagram. That means castings must be over. 

Fittings start on Monday, it usually takes several days. Toni's can as well be on Wednesday, she doesn't have to be back by tomorrow I think. 

According to the thread on tfs, the fittings start tomorrow. But I have no idea, really. What's your source, piotr?

I cannot tell what's the source but Toni is with Chandler somewhere and if the fitting or casting is tomorrow, she needs to fly to NY today.

today's chandler's birthday so may be if she made it she will just stay for the weekend and will be back tomorrow , i really hope she is in even if im not that optimistic

the first non-angels started to confirm themselves on instagram. That means castings must be over.

Fittings start on Monday, it usually takes several days. Toni's can as well be on Wednesday, she doesn't have to be back by tomorrow I think.

Non-angels Devon and Cindy IMO were invited to walk the show and I though that Devon is also a fitting model for PINK this year...

None of other girls is confirmed now...

In my opinion casting is tomorrow and Toni must be there

I like how open she is about her relationship. I always thought (hoped) that she herself doesn't like to be public about Leo, but obviously she really wants to show the world how happy she is. So good to know she doesn't have to play hide and seek with the media anymore.

dying to know what it is for! The hair & make up woman has been working for Tush and GQ (but that's printwork, they are shooting a video it seems). Also, she's been involved in huge commercials (Mercedes, McDonald's) as well as in music videos.