Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

That's a conference, she's there and they are standing. I don't think it's a big deal who is next to who.

i agree i don't see it as a big deal ; i wonder if she is goingn with him back to brasil or they will head all somewhere

If she wants to be private, then she should hit Enable Privacy and voila- account is private. Limit her fans, limit all the people who could see her pictures so she can post to her friends?

But isn't the point of instagram to share with fans, and this is obviously the reason why she has it- because she wants to be more popular among people, among the social networks, like other models are. 

I don't get this. Either be open with your fans or shit your accounts and that's it. Not making one and then complaining about privacy.

I bet toni_garrnprvt 's instagram is made by a fan or something like that. Because except Leo's mum BF no one is following that account including her brother and her good friends like Ali and Madison Stephens, jamjamro or Andreea Diaconu. Plus what's the point of having 2 accounts? I'm pretty sure toni_garrnprvt is not Toni herself.

Or maybe she really does have 2 accounts and one is for her fans and the other is private. I%20dont%20know.gif

I really doubt about it. Moreover the profile picture is a old picture posted by Andreea 17 months ago... but who knows, i may be wrong  I%20dont%20know.gif

@andreeadiaconu_:

df94847a6a7511e2aa5e22000a1f96ec_7.jpg

Sushidate tradition @realtonigarrn http://instagram.com/p/VFpJ1_A-Hb/

I bet toni_garrnprvt 's instagram is made by a fan or something like that. Because except Leo's mum BF no one is following that account including her brother and her good friends like Ali and Madison Stephens, jamjamro or Andreea Diaconu. Plus what's the point of having 2 accounts? I'm pretty sure toni_garrnprvt is not Toni herself. 

i don't know if its toni or not , but that account was created 2-3months ago , i found that  doseq... follows it back then when media started liking her public instagram to articles , i've already sent a follow request just by curiosity a few weeks ago to see if it was just a fake or real and whoever own it didn't accept my request  :Angel:  ; if it hers may be she posts private pictures in that account , then if it not hers who cares we still have a public account + she need to tweet a bit more she realy went MIA those last few weeks one pic every 3-5 days sucks  :beating:  anyway hope she has a great time again this summer