Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

I think she was next to him but according to a journalist, Leo's bodyguard asked to delete some pictures of him (and probably Toni) "it was forbidden to photograph the animal kept under penalty of security guards pounce on you and demand the disappearance on the field of the offending picture."

Not sure to understand everything but according to this article, she will be in Sao Paulo in a few days for a dinner with designer Frida Giannini and François-Henri Pinault. Maybe a new campaign ?

http://vogue.globo.com/moda/moda-news/noticia/2014/05/desembarque-internacional-top-alema-toni-garrn-esta-caminho-do-brasil.html

E não é que o próximo destino da modelo é o Brasil? Toni desembarca em São Paulo na noite do próximo dia 26.05. A convite da Gucci, a modelo participa do jantar de gala que Carlos Jereissati Filho realiza em torno da estilista Frida Giannini e que contará também com a presença de François-Henri Pinault, CEO do grupo Kering (o crew da grife italiana desembarca por aqui para o lançamento do Gucci Museo, que trará ao país a exposição Forever Now. O cronograma de Garrn inclui também fotos para a S Moda e uma campanha para marca nacional, ainda em negociação.

Toni_Garrn_Vogue_23_May14_Rex_b_1.jpg

+ Leo and Toni

rs_560x415_140523073356_1024_Leonardo_Di

The news said she will be in São Paulo next monday because Gucci's invited her to be at the gala dinner that Carlos Jereissati are doing to the designer Frida Giannini (Toni was with one of Barbara Casasola dresses in Cannes). I understood that she will probably be at the Gucci Museo launch too, and she will do a shoot to S Moda and maybe a brazilian brand, but nothing confirmed about the last one. =) I wanted so much to have money to go to São Paulo '-'.

i was about to post the kiss pic lol whoever took that pic must have been on  his guards lol because of leo's bodyguard ( who might get fired soon hhahah)

http://uk.eonline.com/news/544791/leonardo-dicaprio-and-toni-garrn-share-a-passionate-smooch-at-the-amfar-gala-see-the-pics?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=E%21

he news said she will be in São Paulo next monday because Gucci's invited her to be at the gala dinner that Carlos Jereissati are doing to the designer Frida Giannini (Toni was with one of her dresses in Cannes). I understood that she will probably be at the Gucci Museo launch too, and she will do a shoot to S Moda and maybe a brazilian brand, but nothing confirmed about the last one. =) I wanted so much to have money to go to São Paulo '-'.

hopefuly she is getting some blueship compaigns soon 

Her lipstick is too flashy when she's outside but other than that the makeup-artist did a good job

post-85772-0-1446433613-50662_thumb.jpg

i always say this and i will say it again she deserves to be a L'oreal Paris  spokerperson , she is much more beautiful than half of their model/B-list actresses they hire

i always say this and i will say it again she deserves to be a L'oreal Paris  spokerperson , she is much more beautiful than half of their model/B-list actresses they hire

I couldn't agree more. she would be perfect for L'Oréal, just like Doutzen.

She was perfect in that ad