Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Nice couple. But to think over , last year he was biking with Erin in NY and than before with Blake Liveley. He seems to like this.

I really hope Toni will be longer at his side as the two girls before. the newspapers this week speculated about when Leo will be on Biketour with Toni. And here are now already the pictures.

I hope so for Toni that she will not get hurt from him. She is sich a nice and open girl.

Nice couple. But to think over , last year he was biking with Erin in NY and than before with Blake Liveley. He seems to like this.

I really hope Toni will be longer at his side as the two girls before. the newspapers this week speculated about when Leo will be on Biketour with Toni. And here are now already the pictures.

I hope so for Toni that she will not get hurt from him. She is sich a nice and open girl.

He's literally done it with every girlfriend. With Gisele, with Bar, with Erin, with Blake and now with Toni. He reserves it to those he really really likes. One-night stands not so much.

I also don´t see the age difference as greatest problem. I also have friends where the age difference to their partners  is over 25 years and it works, and that is much more than these 17 years... and also both are prominent and familiar with the szene they live in.

I also think Tonis behaviour and feelings are not that as a normal 21 year old girl has. She is in deep rooted in her business and has much life experience because of her jobs she did in far countries and she is far from home and her family. She has to stay her woman. I see more as problem that Leo is a womanizer and don´t want to go in close partnerships. He also refused to marry his former girlfriends. And also his close friendship to his "old" friend who is always with him and I think he also lives in his appartment as I know. This friend was also with them in Paris. And this friend of Leo was sometimes the k.O. for former relationships. One of his gone loves told that they had a "marriage to third".  But possible Toni handles this very cool and possible Leo also changes for Toni. Don´t know. And his close relationship to his mother who also has to say much in Leos life. She don´t liked Blake and this was the main reason that their love ended. Is Leo momently alone with Toni at Mallorca or is the whole group with them as at Ibiza?

Thank you LenoreX :flower::

Via CATO on tFS:

Due to Gala magazin germany Toni will start a film career in a few weeks . She is booked for a roll in a thriller . I read it today in that mag. post-58295-0-1446432376-36597_thumb.gifpost-58295-0-1446432376-38617_thumb.gif that would be great post-58295-0-1446432376-39113_thumb.gif

Sounds like rubbish to me. German magazines are apparently worse than the English at these sort of rumors.

Thank you LenoreX :flower::

Via CATO on tFS:

Due to Gala magazin germany Toni will start a film career in a few weeks . She is booked for a roll in a thriller . I read it today in that mag. post-61281-0-1446432377-52026_thumb.gifpost-61281-0-1446432377-52812_thumb.gif that would be great post-61281-0-1446432377-54774_thumb.gif

Sounds like rubbish to me. German magazines are apparently worse than the English at these sort of rumors.

Yes. It would be awesome... but she has to take acting classes before ? I can see her as an actress in a few years (like Diane Kruger, why not?). But now... it sounds too quick. ^^

I love these Hilfiger pitures very much! She matches really good to Thommy Hilfiger. :flower:

Gala is for me the most serious magazine of these other german I call it "Klatschpresse magazines" and they are well recherching their articles. And the Gala chief reporter knows Toni very well from some events and had in past also large interviews with her and submitted her last year a price for a beauty award. Let us wait if it is true but I could imagine she has a small role in this thriller?