Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Can we talk about how good the superflea market website is? Toni and her team really did a good job, updates every day, my friend has already ordered a couple of accessories (mostly glasses)

what do you guys think?

30 minutes ago, kissnena said:

Can we talk about how good the superflea market website is? Toni and her team really did a good job, updates every day, my friend has already ordered a couple of accessories (mostly glasses)

what do you guys think?

I think it is totally irrelevant and out of place to talk about it here. 

48 minutes ago, kissnena said:

It’s funny how this is not relevant to you all the time when it comes to her projects, with the exception of photo shoots.

You asked a question and i told you what i think. If it is funny to you, ok. I do not think it is funny or that you should laugh about my opinion. This is a place to celebrate models work/career, not their personal matters and business plans. Photo shoots is the only thing that is relevant for a place like this. It is super annoying even when people post runway images. In my opinion every model's thread must have podcasts and be devided by themes. This way i will not waste my time reading so many notifications with stuff that has nothing to do with the modelling career of a model. Punto!!!

12 minutes ago, kissnena said:

Few new pics from her site

sJyn_Iu--v0.jpg vRKaREFJOgA.jpg

And all of us can visit her site and see these photos. It is funny that someone might think there are only a few chosen ones who have access to a website...lol. Reposting stuff from instagram or her site is itrelevant and pointless and admins should controll that imo.

6 hours ago, radolgc said:

And all of us can visit her site and see these photos. It is funny that someone might think there are only a few chosen ones who have access to a website...lol. Reposting stuff from instagram or her site is itrelevant and pointless and admins should controll that imo.

Usually all new materials relating to her are displayed here, and this has always been the case, including before the advent of social media. your attacks are inappropriate

especially that this photos is from her event in Cannes. and photos from events are usually posted here

By the way, she filmed a lot for the site, all this will be new material, which will still end up here. so what's the problem, it's a mystery, still the same job.