Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

^models usually take some time off work in late summer, cause the big fall fashion issues and stuff are usually getting published and worked on at least thats what I've always seen... (plus adding to the fact that alot of fashion work is in NY, I would say that she isn't working on too much else!)

^models usually take some time off work in late summer, cause the big fall fashion issues and stuff are usually getting published and worked on at least thats what I've always seen... (plus adding to the fact that alot of fashion work is in NY, I would say that she isn't working on too much else!)

^ :yes: :) just saying though if she's not gonna be back to working in NY till september, she probably doesn't have too much other work within the next month and probably is going to be having some free time  ;)  (just because a majority/alot of fashion work is done in NY) :)

EDIT: And thank you all for the updates :flower:

^ :yes: :) just saying though if she's not gonna be back to working in NY till september, she probably doesn't have too much other work within the next month and probably is going to be having some free time  ;)  (just because a majority/alot of fashion work is done in NY) :)

EDIT: And thank you all for the updates :flower:

probably work and then fun because I don't think she would have posted that if she was going to meet Leo especially after all the drama from last week about the instagram photos that her friends posted. :hehe:

probably work and then fun because I don't think she would have posted that if she was going to meet Leo especially after all the drama from last week about the instagram photos that her friends posted. :hehe:

Why ? She didn't say where she goes... :)

Post Edited.

1. This is the Toni Garrn thread. NOT the Leonardo DiCaprio thread. If you wish to discuss rumors or your thoughts about Leo's love life, please do it here: http://www.bellazon....n/#entry2897944

2. You may express your opinions and constructive criticisms, but please refrain from baiting & bashing.

Edited by PinkCouture

Good news, the VS shoot recently was for Xmas (feel like I just had a Xmas present ruined by someone telling me what it is... :nicole: ):

post-61281-0-1446432210-78273_thumb.jpg

It's always Christmas @VictoriaSecret @karliekloss @realtonigarrn @milkstudios

instagram / zannarassi

REMINDER: Members are welcome to discuss Toni-related topics other than about her career and professional activities/projects she is involved in. However, please refrain from having extensive conversations in particular about rumors and [unverified] gossip like about her love life. If you must have such discussions please do it via PM or off the board.

Thank you! Flower%20for%20you.gif

Good news, the VS shoot recently was for Xmas (feel like I just had a Xmas present ruined by someone telling me what it is... :nicole: ):

post-43442-0-1446432213-66559_thumb.jpg

It's always Christmas @VictoriaSecret @karliekloss @realtonigarrn @milkstudios

instagram / zannarassi

Can't wait to see the result! Toni is a friend of Karlie and Kasia since a long time and now they work all together :)  ^^