Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

I'm confused, I thought the fragrance was called Rose Couture, but it's Le Parfum (which makes sense because it looks exactly like Anja's campaign for Le Parfum :Angel: )

V2NldLKw.jpg HFibOy7J.jpg BajEV2Xn.jpg

eliesaab / facebook elie saab

I think there will be something extra cause I read they hired many places to shoot not only the bridge so maybe the campaign for Rose Couture will be completely different

I'm confused, I thought the fragrance was called Rose Couture, but it's Le Parfum (which makes sense because it looks exactly like Anja's campaign for Le Parfum  :Angel: )

BajEV2Xn.jpg

eliesaab / facebook elie saab

The secret’s out. The ravishing model Toni Garrn incarnates the ELIE SAAB woman in the new global campaign for the original fragrance, ELIE SAAB Le Parfum.

Ein Neuer für Heidis GNTM-Jury
Klum gibt endlich bekannt, wer neben ihr und Thomas Hayo sitzen wird.
Seit zehn Staffeln ist Heidi Klum das Gesicht der Model-Castingshow "Germany's next Topmodel". Derzeit läuft die Produktion für die elfte Staffel, die ab Februar 2016 auf ProSieben ausgestrahlt wird.

Neben Klum nimmt erneut Thomas Hayo in der Jury Platz, der Designer Michael Michalsky ist zum ersten Mal dabei. Nun soll eine weitere Gast-Jurorin zum Stammtrio stoßen.

Laut dem Magazin "Gala" handelt es sich dabei um das deutsche Model Toni Garrn. Die 23-Jährige hatte in der vergangenen Staffel schon einen Kurzauftritt, nun soll sie "wichtige Aufgaben" übernehmen.

Sie sei eine "Art Betreuerin für die Kandidatinnen", so das Magazin. Wie oft Garrn aber wirklich in der neuen Staffel zu sehen ist, ist nicht bekannt.

Ein Teil von GNTM soll bereits mit ihr abgedreht worden sein. "Das funktionierte klasse. Die Chemie passt", zitiert die "Gala" aus Produktionskreisen.

web.de

The article says that Toni will play a major - or at least bigger than you'd think - role in the next season of GNTM. They already shot on the Canary Islands two weeks ago, but according to the article, there's more to come. German magazine "Gala" says she will be some sort of mentor to the candidates and appear on the show regularly. 

I hope it's not true tbh. I'd much rather see her work for magazines or even very commercial brands, but GNTM? :(
"Gala" is not the most reliable magazine, but far away from the likes of InTouch. And they've always had some sort of 'connection' to Toni, sources in Hamburg or whatever, so it could be true after all. And it's all over the German Media now.

Ein Neuer für Heidis GNTM-Jury

Klum gibt endlich bekannt, wer neben ihr und Thomas Hayo sitzen wird.

Seit zehn Staffeln ist Heidi Klum das Gesicht der Model-Castingshow "Germany's next Topmodel". Derzeit läuft die Produktion für die elfte Staffel, die ab Februar 2016 auf ProSieben ausgestrahlt wird.

Neben Klum nimmt erneut Thomas Hayo in der Jury Platz, der Designer Michael Michalsky ist zum ersten Mal dabei. Nun soll eine weitere Gast-Jurorin zum Stammtrio stoßen.

Laut dem Magazin "Gala" handelt es sich dabei um das deutsche Model Toni Garrn. Die 23-Jährige hatte in der vergangenen Staffel schon einen Kurzauftritt, nun soll sie "wichtige Aufgaben" übernehmen.

Sie sei eine "Art Betreuerin für die Kandidatinnen", so das Magazin. Wie oft Garrn aber wirklich in der neuen Staffel zu sehen ist, ist nicht bekannt.

Ein Teil von GNTM soll bereits mit ihr abgedreht worden sein. "Das funktionierte klasse. Die Chemie passt", zitiert die "Gala" aus Produktionskreisen.

web.de

The article says that Toni will play a major - or at least bigger than you'd think - role in the next season of GNTM. They already shot on the Canary Islands two weeks ago, but according to the article, there's more to come. German magazine "Gala" says she will be some sort of mentor to the candidates and appear on the show regularly.

I hope it's not true tbh. I'd much rather see her work for magazines or even very commercial brands, but GNTM? :(

"Gala" is not the most reliable magazine, but far away from the likes of InTouch. And they've always had some sort of 'connection' to Toni, sources in Hamburg or whatever, so it could be true after all. And it's all over the German Media now.

I am happy cause I am pretty sure Toni will be working as a model on the same level that she is working now. I think she also will land as the face of Rose Couture. They were shooting three days in Chicago in so many beautiful places so it is not the end of surprises. The Aigner should be published this week and if she was shooting with Georgi Sandev for Lui, December cover should be realised at the end of the week maybe Saturday. Last month they published new cover on 29th of October.