Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

@RealToniGarrn

Have to admit I live in the best of all neighborhoods #westvillage #marysfishcamp instagram.com/p/h9PZSDjT8I/

Toni must have not liked it in Greenwich Village, it was only a year ago today that she moved there.

West Village is a part of Greenwich Village, so technically she still lives in GV. 

Just out of curiosity, where in GV did she used to live? There isn't that much of a difference between GV and West Village so it's not like the change is that drastic haha

I found out about Toni last week whilst watching the VSFS on TV. Turns out she's been walking for the 3rd time this year and has been in the business for nearly 7 years lol. Why haven't I noticed her before? Because what a striking beauty she has. Instantly fell in love and she was the prettiest girl on the runway for sure. I went through lots of her professional and personal photos and I don't know whether I'm accurate but I kind of had the idea she had a general IDGAF aura about her and I always like that in a woman. Confidence. 

So, yeah. Hi to all as a new fan. 

post-34519-0-1446432927-1505_thumb.jpg

Ya snow boots didn't fit in my bags, gonna be a hot trip. DONE for the year!! #drivinghomeforchristmas #virginatlantic #margarita #bye #nyc

instagram / toni_garrn

A nice early finish for her. A few weeks off. Wonder where she's going? Germany's cold and that's where her car is? Buenos Aires? Road trip with Leo perhaps...

Hm, yes let us wait for more pictures. But I think she lost something with her hair... :angie: I wonder that her agency has agreed to such a strong  type change. Has she still her Loreal contract? Does anybody know? I wonder if yes that Loreal has given green light to this.

Claudia was forbidden to change anything at her look, cut her hair etc. so long as her Loreal contract  will continue.

post-84887-0-1446432928-75889_thumb.jpg

Ya snow boots didn't fit in my bags, gonna be a hot trip. DONE for the year!! #drivinghomeforchristmas #virginatlantic #margarita #bye #nyc

instagram / toni_garrn

A nice early finish for her. A few weeks off. Wonder where she's going? Germany's cold and that's where her car is? Buenos Aires? Road trip with Leo perhaps...