Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Her being topless in a fashion magazine is not the same as the pics being in every gossip mag from dailymail to mirror to bild. Also for an editorial only the best shots get chosen and it usually looks aesthetic. 

Not to mention it's just creepy that some random stranger took these pictures of her. 

Her being topless in a fashion magazine is not the same as the pics being in every gossip mag from dailymail to mirror to bild. Also for an editorial only the best shots get chosen and it usually looks aesthetic. 

Not to mention it's just creepy that some random stranger took these pictures of her. 

Then she shouldn't complain.

Never gonna do what photographers ask me to do on jobs in st barths again..unless it includes jumping around in thick ski overalls #stalkers

She has every right to complain. It's kinda gross how some people expect women to just accept objectification.

No need to take the pics down. Don't think bellazon makes any difference, when they are already on the dailymail, etc.

Then she shouldn't complain.

Never gonna do what photographers ask me to do on jobs in st barths again..unless it includes jumping around in thick ski overalls #stalkers

She has every right to complain. It's kinda gross how some people expect women to just accept objectification.

No need to take the pics down. Don't think bellazon makes any difference, when they are already on the dailymail, etc.

That was a fotoshoot. She can't choose the location or what she's wearing.

What? Of course she can. She took a job. Flew to (very lovely paradise) St. Barths.

"Someone" didn't just take creepy pictures, but sold them to various tabloids without her consent. She has every right to be angry.

It was on a public beach that is regular with paps.

If you go to LA and have a lunch at the Ivy, are you seriously going to complain that someone took your picture?

Not to mention the whole paparazzi/celebrity relationship.

Also, I want to make this very clear, I'm not hating on Toni personally, I just hate general BS that celebrities say these days.

If you're not comfortable showing your skin in public, pick a job in some photo studio.

Again, I think she was complaining about the stalking, not the fact she was topless.

Anyways, she's transfering in Puerto Rico so I guess she's on her way to London already::

@RealToniGarrn:

Gotta make the most out of this transfer in Pueto Rico @joansmalls I like your country so far!! pic.twitter.com/HLTJP5jefa