Bellazon

The Ultimate VS Supermodel

moiselles

^ Another person who doesn't get the point of this competition. :whistle:

:whistle: Bored again and taking statistics of the voting...

In other words, the younger you are, the more likely your vote is biased. Well damn, I could've told you that without any math at all, Tooboku. :ninja:

^ DING!!!! In ya face, Matt.

Round 1

Andreina : 1

Mbinebri : 0

pfff Naomi "owns" the catwalk, well people say that, but im afraid her call is over its all Poly now, i never liked Naomi..

NATASHA!!!

You would so beat Natasha or Naomi If the contest was "how dumb can you be ?", VivaLaLima.

-------

I'll vote next round.

:whistle: Bored again and taking statistics of the voting...

Helena VS Isabeli

Known ages of those who voted Isabeli:

Born Feb-1-1981 - 26

Born Aug-14-1991 - 16

Born July-16-1989 - 18

Born Aug-20-1990 - 17

Born Oct-16-1990 - 17

Born Mar-30-1983 - 24

Born Mar-15-1991 - 16

Born Aug-17-1976 - 29

Born Aug-18-1990 - 17

Average age excluding high and low scores:

(16 + 17(3) + 18 + 24 + 26) / 7 = 19

Known ages of those who voted Helena:

Born Aug-12-1985 - 22

Born July-28-1985 - 22

Born June-7-1982 - 25

Born Sep-17-1981 - 26

Born Mar-12-1990 - 17

Born Dec-27-1983 - 24

Born Mar-29-1993 - 14

Born Aug-17-1988 - 19

Born Dec-30-1982 - 25

Average age excluding high and low scores:

(17 + 19 + 22(2) + 24 + 25(2)) / 7 = 22

Again... just proving the same point... the "classics", even though may have had significant acheivements over some of the newer models will not do as well in these competitions as they should since most of those who are voting against them, are not old enough to remember them. This is shown even more dramatically in the SI poll between Veronica Verikova vs. Kathy Ireland.

Um.. I was born Born Aug-17-1976 and that makes me 31...

And both Phenobarbie and I vote for Ignuna. If you'd like to send a PM to her to verify, by all means but she's currently sitting to the left of me if that helps.

So whats the problem if she prefer inguna ???

Where it says that everybody have too vote for marissa ???

you are taking this too seriously .... <_<

If you hadn't noticed, this competition is about voting for the ultimate VS model, not which model you like best. If she thinks Inguna represents VS better, that's fine, but her post clearly showed she didn't vote based on the concept of the competition.

^ DING!!!! In ya face, Matt.

Round 1

Mbinebri : 0

You can reverse those numbers now, Heather. :whistle:

If you hadn't noticed, this competition is about voting for the ultimate VS model, not which model you like best. If she thinks Inguna represents VS better, that's fine, but her post clearly showed she didn't vote based on the concept of the competition.

DING!!! OOOooh, back at ya, Andreina.

Mbinebri : 1

Round 2. Andreina ?!!

I liked the other boxing match better!

pfff Naomi "owns" the catwalk, well people say that, but im afraid her call is over its all Poly now, i never liked Naomi..

NATASHA!!!

You would so beat Natasha or Naomi If the contest was "how dumb can you be ?", VivaLaLima.

-------

Jokers boxing record against VivaLaLima:

Wins: 1

Loses: 0

Knockouts: 1

Yes yes i know that, but wtf if she thinks that Inguna represents better VS than Maisa or whatever she thinks, thats her problem everyone can vote for any model !!!! sooo... RELAX man, this is free ! <_<

It seems like in every competition that I vote in ( Best of Bellazon, Ultimate SI model and Ultimate Vs Supremodel) people are bitching about the voting. It's insane. People can vote for any model they want to as long as they are following the voting rules who gives a f**k. It's just a competition stop taking it so seriously. ok thats my rant I'm done now.

everyone can vote for any model

If you don't vote by the rules of the competition, then don't vote at all. :whistle:

Ok so if she doesnt vote for Marisa she is not following the rules ???

If she thinks that Inguna represents better VS than Marisa she has her reasons...

You got it ?????

GOOD !!!!!!!!! (Y)

everyone can vote for any model

If you don't vote by the rules of the competition, then don't vote at all. :whistle:

Ok so if she doesnt vote for Marisa she is not following the rules ???

If she thinks that Inguna represents better VS than Marisa she has her reasons...

You got it ?????

GOOD !!!!!!!!! (Y)

Marisa x3