Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

irony makes me giggle

zomg if Caroline F isn't there I'm going to kill my!!!! CAUSE liek I r the mad!!!!!! :cry: :war: :angry: :angry: :angry: :anger:

shes like the best model ever. and liek stuff. GRR.. i cant believe vs. forgot her. how oculd they forget her. SHE SHOULD OF BEEN AN ANGEL not ale.

/sigh

/emo

/QQ

/wrist

/dies

I'm so pissed about that too! OMG! Her Ana, and Cintia were like my saving grace for this year..... Now look where I'm at....

Now I have Eugenia, Isabeli, and Hana :drool: :drool: :drool: They are the only ones I'm watching the show for now. Everyone else is sort of 'eh' for me.

*edit* WOW! I totally didn't get the joke for a minute there. xD my bad.

PWNED! rotlfmao.. I love you :kiss:

Ah! But what are we to do?

My friends, this moment, this VSFS - we have but to live in the now. This year will not come again. Yes, perchance, there is next year with all its promises. But the future, like they say of the past, is another country; and they - indeed - do things differently there.

Do not think I don't share in this anguish. Only last week most of my "angels" were on that pernicious list: that list that promised so much (to me) but in the end delivered so little. Oh, where are you now my Ana, my Doutzen, my Natasha, my Cintia..? If it were not for the charms of Inguna then perhaps I would too be inconsolable; sobbing uncontrolably into the nearest glass of wine. Well, maybe I am a little, it loosens those typing hands - but then 'In Vino Veritas'!

But yes - the future. For it was only last year, whilst waiting for these maidens to glide and flow that I stumbled across Rosie. And I, for one, am thoroughly enchanted. From evidence thus far I am thinking Ms Swanepoel may fit that bill this year...

These lists we compile, this "beauty" we speak of - it is fugitive - hot to the touch, and we would do well to remember that. Like I said - I feel the pain; but she will come round again - in brilliance and in fanfare. For these girls, OUR girls, our ideal line-ups, our own personal parade of angels - do they not walk the catwalks of our minds anyway?

Forgive me this tirade. There are photos to be perused, there are new delights to be savoured, there are new angels to discover. It matters not who wears the wings, what matters is who flutters our hearts...

irony makes me giggle

zomg if Caroline F isn't there I'm going to kill my!!!! CAUSE liek I r the mad!!!!!! :cry: :war: :angry: :angry: :angry: :anger:

shes like the best model ever. and liek stuff. GRR.. i cant believe vs. forgot her. how oculd they forget her. SHE SHOULD OF BEEN AN ANGEL not ale.

/sigh

/emo

/QQ

/wrist

/dies

I'm so pissed about that too! OMG! Her Ana, and Cintia were like my saving grace for this year..... Now look where I'm at....

Now I have Eugenia, Isabeli, and Hana :drool: :drool: :drool: They are the only ones I'm watching the show for now. Everyone else is sort of 'eh' for me.

*edit* WOW! I totally didn't get the joke for a minute there. xD my bad.

i'm really proud of adriana i think she looks stunning tonight :-( so does miranda and ale although i liked how ale's hair was just yesterday i think! it was the best everrr. i think she's probably opening because she was basically the star vs model this year and i think is replacing gisele as the "head" angel even though they say there isn't one :whistle: i miss doutzen though :-( did anyone hear anything about the possibility of her being an angel???

i'm really proud of adriana i think she looks stunning tonight :-( so does miranda and ale although i liked how ale's hair was just yesterday i think! it was the best everrr. i think she's probably opening because she was basically the star vs model this year and i think is replacing gisele as the "head" angel even though they say there isn't one :whistle: i miss doutzen though :-( did anyone hear anything about the possibility of her being an angel???