Bellazon

Mariah Carey
Thumbnail

chiva474128

ha, this sounds so cool! :drool:

Luscious Pink Design Challenge

Mariah has the Ultimate Design Challenge for you! Click here to hear a special message from Mariah Carey about her Ultimate Design Challenge!

post-13850-0-1446071035-10989_thumb.jpg

"Hey everyone! As you can see from my closet, I love fashion. With the launch of my new fragrance Luscious Pink, I have the ultimate design challenge for you. YOU can be MY personal fashion designer and create a fabulous pink dress to add to my collection. The designer who perfectly captures the essence of Luscious Pink - feminine, sparkling, magical and sensual - will win and get the exclusive opportunity to have their dress design come to life, the ultimate prize! Only three dresses will be made: one for me to debut at a fabulous event, one made especially for the designer and one to be auctioned off at a charity event benefiting breast cancer awareness. I'm so excited about this contest and I can't wait to see your designs. Let's make it happen!"

With the launch of Mariah's latest work of art - the glowing new fragrance Luscious Pink - Mariah is in need of a luscious pink design to accompany her new fragrance.

Mariah's wish? A beautiful, ethereal and awe-inspiring dress to add to her famous closet. The difference between this design and every other exquisite number owned by Mariah? This new design will be created by you, the fan, and will grace Mariah's fabulous wardrobe!

The ultimate prize?!

The winner's dress design will come to life!

Only 3 dresses will be made!

1 dress for Mariah to debut at an event...

1 dress for the winner...

1 dress to auction off to benefit Breast Cancer Awareness.

Start your design from scratch or use one of our dress templates. Just remember: this dress is for MARIAH CAREY, the best-selling female and solo artist of all time, so make her proud!

visit mariahdaily.com for more infromation & links

Mariah Hosting Nick's Birthday Party at PURE

post-13850-0-1446071035-97787_thumb.jpg

On Tuesday, October 7, Mariah will be hosting Nick's birthday party at PURE Nightclub inside Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. Check out the press release below.

PURE NIGHTCLUB CELEBRATES A SIZZLIN' SOIREE WITH BIRTHDAY BOY NICK CANNON

Entertainer to Blow Out His Candles and DJ Oct. 7. On Tuesday, Oct. 7 the spotlight will shine bright at PURE Nightclub inside Caesars Palace as multi-talented entertainer Nick Cannon celebrates a purely phenomenal birthday party. The sexy star will grace the VIP stage with friends before hopping into the DJ booth and onto the wheels of steel for a special birthday set. Spinning the hottest club anthems, Cannon will party with patrons all night long for his luxurious birthday bash at America's hippest hotspot.