Bellazon

Mariah Carey
Thumbnail

chiva474128

You know, it's not that I think she's too fat or something, but in the recent magazine and promo shootings she has been so obviously photoshopped, it's nearly painful to see! She's so beautiful even with her not being as slender as she had been ten years ago and it's clear to see that she feels very comfortable with her body as she always wears very tight and tiny dresses.

She's 38 now, it's only natural not to look like 16 anymore. I don't know why they always have to present these Barbie images of female celebrities! I'm so fed up with all these polished pics!

I really don't like Paparazzi shots but at least they are honest. It's good to know celebrities are human beings and are looking pretty normal when caught without all the glitter.

You know, it's not that I think she's too fat or something, but in the recent magazine and promo shootings she has been so obviously photoshopped, it's nearly painful to see! She's so beautiful even with her not being as slender as she had been ten years ago and it's clear to see that she feels very comfortable with her body as she always wears very tight and tiny dresses.

She's 38 now, it's only natural not to look like 16 anymore. I don't know why they always have to present these Barbie images of female celebrities! I'm so fed up with all these polished pics!

I really don't like Paparazzi shots but at least they are honest. It's good to know celebrities are human beings and are looking pretty normal when caught without all the glitter.

She'd be fine if she just worked out every other day!!!

Damn well said.

And by the way, I like her body the way it is.

• 2 months later...