Bellazon

Angela Lindvall

Guest MissIsabella

Angela Lindvall has a page in the new issue of UK Marie Claire July 2011 with Jennifer Lawrence on the cover.

it's just her explaining her 10 beauty rules, i took a snap of the article- its nothing special- the pic is old i think, but i took a pic.

A130753958764364_5.jpg

i also have typed out the interview incase it's too hard to read on the pic.

"My Beauty Rules- Angela Lindvall

-From gaining weight to drinking salt water, the supermodel reveals how she became happy with her body

1- I love my curves

When i was younger i didn't do any excercise and had a very small appetite. I was naturally skinny, but i hated it. I felt thin and unsexy. When i had my first son, my metabolism slowed down and I gained a stone, but I feel like my body has changed in a positive way. I feel stronger now and a hell of a lot sexier.

2-Keep it Natural

I use natural products on my skin. I love body scrubs with apricot kernels such as Biotherm's Huile de Gommage. I'm also a fan of Dr Hauschka Oils and i love the smell of rose and lavender, especially in summer.

3Get with a programme

-Even though I love the curves I've developed, I also follow a strict excercise regime.

I work out with a professional boxer four times a week as i find this (combined with hiking and running) more effective than the gym.

4-Identify your problem area

Mine is my ass. Even when i was a string bean, I had a bubble butt. Luckily I recently

discovered infared saunas (in which infared heat is absorbed directky into the body),

which are great for the joints and skin, but also seem to burn fat.

5-Lose the gluten

I've studied nutrition and I swear I've noticed a big difference since I cut down on gluten-

no bloated stomach or puffy eyes.

6-Veg out

I'm not someone who eats grass and carrots- i enjoy pizza and I drink alchohol at parties- but when I feel unbalanced, I do a juice cleanse with every vegatable you can imagine.

Then I'll eat brown rice or quinoa with vegetables and nothing else for three days.

It makes my skin glow, cleanses my systems and strips off extra weight.

7-Health on tap

I drink water with salt crystals (Himalayan Salt Rocks) every morning to cleanse my body. I've also had a filter fitted to my sink that alkalises my tap water. It's not cheap but it's worth it as it can reduce the acidity in your body, which is great for my skin and energy levels.

8-Bye bye bloating

My in-flight, anti- bloating secret is green tea extract. A friend turned me onto it. Pass itr on.

9-Cheat at tanning

I love faking my tan-it makes me feel like I'm in better shape. There's a great tanning booth called Chocolate Sun in LA. It's an all-natural spray tan with a bit of shimmer. Then i'll just apply Biotherm Skin Ergetic and a slick of Kiehl's Marverlous Mineral Mascara and I'm done.

10- Love the skin your in

We're all built differently, so my advice is to know and love the body you were born with. You are what you feel and think, so focus on what you want to be, instead of beating yourself up about what your not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...