Bellazon

Chace Crawford
Thumbnail

wickedcrazyness

• 3 weeks later...

Chace Crawford Pairs Up with Leona Lewis

Chace Crawford is adding another role to his resumé – the Gossip Girl heartthrob will star in singer Leona Lewis's video for her next single, "I Will Be," which was filmed Thursday in New York City.

"He has speaking lines in the video as well as just appearing in it," a source tells PEOPLE, adding enthusiastically, "It will be the most anticipated video in January."

So how did the seemingly unlikely pair – both are 23, though she was born in London and he, in Texas – come together?

"Chace went to London a couple months ago for meetings and to promote Gossip Girl. He went to a party and ended up meeting Leona," the source reveals.

The two "hit it off and talk every once in a while and have become fast friends," the source adds.

The result? "A couple weeks ago Leona called Chace and asked if he would be in her next video. He obviously said yes."

Chace Crawford is adding another role to his resumé – the Gossip Girl heartthrob will star in singer Leona Lewis's video for her next single, "I Will Be," which was filmed Thursday in New York City.

"He has speaking lines in the video as well as just appearing in it," a source tells PEOPLE, adding enthusiastically, "It will be the most anticipated video in January."

So how did the seemingly unlikely pair – both are 23, though she was born in London and he, in Texas – come together?

"Chace went to London a couple months ago for meetings and to promote Gossip Girl. He went to a party and ended up meeting Leona," the source reveals.

The two "hit it off and talk every once in a while and have become fast friends," the source adds.

The result? "A couple weeks ago Leona called Chace and asked if he would be in her next video. He obviously said yes."

:yuckky:

Chace Crawford is adding another role to his resumé ��" the Gossip Girl heartthrob will star in singer Leona Lewis's video for her next single, "I Will Be," which was filmed Thursday in New York City.

So how did the seemingly unlikely pair ��" both are 23, though she was born in London and he, in Texas ��" come together?

Wow ...

I think in going to love that video, but just b/c my super girlfriend Avril Lavigne wrote that song :laugh:

Chace Crawford is adding another role to his resumé ��" the Gossip Girl heartthrob will star in singer Leona Lewis's video for her next single, "I Will Be," which was filmed Thursday in New York City.

So how did the seemingly unlikely pair ��" both are 23, though she was born in London and he, in Texas ��" come together?

Wow ...

I think in going to love that video, but just b/c my super girlfriend Avril Lavigne wrote that song :laugh:

You don't have to lie ... you'll love the video coz there's going to be your super boyfriend Chris Crawford :laugh: ... do you think i'm stupid? no way, i know youuuuuu! :p ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol

Wow ...

You don't have to lie ... you'll love the video coz there's going to be your super boyfriend Chris Crawford :laugh: ... do you think i'm stupid? no way, i know youuuuuu! :p ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol

You're stupid & dummie, but i still loving you hahahaha ...

BTW, does anyone knows when the season 2 of GG ends? I haven't see the last 6 episodes so i think im gonna wait for the complete season on DVD hahaha

Wow ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol

You're stupid & dummie, but i still loving you hahahaha ...

I can feel the love :laugh: