Bellazon

Patti Hansen
Thumbnail

snmkytkn

US Vogue December 1999

"The Modern Muses"

Models: Gisele Bündchen, Kate Moss, Lauren Hutton, Iman, Naomi Campbell, Stephanie Seymour, Christy Turlington, Claudia Schiffer, Amber Valletta, Lisa Taylor, Paulina Porizkova, Carolyn Murphy & Patti Hansen

Photographed by Annie Leibovitz

Source: http://djuna.cine21.com/christy

:heart: :heart: :heart:

99_11_01a.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

post-5603-1291073927_thumb.jpg

Photo: Annie Leibovitz

17. March 1979 Keith hit the woman in his life at the legendary club Studio 54 in New York:

Patti Hansen - who is part norwegian, all of her four grandparents are Norwegian immigrants to Brooklyn,

from the Oslo, Geiranger, Tromsø and Kristiansand.

In January 1980 Richards wrote in the note book: "Amazingly, I found a woman. A miracle."

He noted that he really could just snap your fingers to get women into bed. However, in other words, Patti was special, "Amazingly, she is the most beautiful (physical) copy of the WORLD".

That fall, he met his future in-laws for the first time. And, as Patti says in the new book, "When Keith finally came to present themselves in our home on Thanksgiving in the autumn of 1980 it was a disaster."

What happened? Keith stood up with a bottle of Jack Daniels or vodka in hand, he can not remember. And he had drugged them. First he played guitar for his new family, the beautiful Spanish song "Malagueña" and then had dinner. Everything had gone well so far. So began the family members to ferret out him about how it was to be a pop star. Someone asked if he really could play guitar. Keith writes: "And then, bang, I went berserk. I said something about: "Now it is enough." And then I smashed his guitar on the table. Something that required some force. It could have knocked out both ways. I could have been chased out the door forever, but it is amazing with this family was that they did not take it amiss. They got maybe a little shock, but all had heaved innpå bit. I came with some feeble excuses. "

It went well.

Patti was probably his rescue. They married in Mexico in 1983. Patti had said she could not have children, but six months after the wedding she was pregnant. Their daughter Theodora was born, a year later came Alex. Keith and Patti are still married.

Norwegian newpaper 2010