Bellazon

The best high fashion model

Dajana

Hilary and apparently the fashion industry agree's

Forbes: Top Supermodels who made Bank

At 20, Rhoda is being hailed as the new face of fashion. With her heavy eyebrows (a la Brooke Shields) and "heavy" (for the modeling industry) athletic body, she's a throwback to the days of the supermodel. After becoming a favorite in the pages of Vogue and modeling for Donna Karan, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana and Valentino, she bagged a prized Est

It's hard cause I love both and both of them have something non high fashion about them. Carol can be very sexy bombshell swimwear girl and Hilary can pull off commercial, but still both have an impressive high fashion resume. I'd go with Hils

DAMN YOU!!! hahahhahaha!

this is PAINFUL!!!

I'd go with Caroline...

because shes been in the business since forever and shes done seasons after seasons after seasons non-stop

Hilary is drop dead gorgeous and a very versatile model.... but have you seen her lately? :o OMG! ...its like... if you just got in the industry and you see hil... you would be like... her face is gorgeous, BUT she needs to work out... A LOT!!!

Plus... if you ask Carol, she'd tell you that its her job to be a model... whereas Hilary, you'd get... "Umm... yah! But it's just for fun!"