Bellazon

Natalie Dormer
Thumbnail

Morgan The Fate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Natalie was supposed to do a AMA on Reddit and about 14 thousand people were asking ''her'' questions but she had a proof with a paper to prove, but still removed it because they asked more proof and nothing was sended..

How much more proof do people need that she posted that she was doing an AMA on her official, verified Instagram account...?

You can still read her answers here- they just removed her first post. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3zwrjn/i_am_actress_natalie_dormer_from_the_forest_game/

Edited by toodarnhot

its not her acc, it was made for the promotion for the people, she doesn't have social media of her own, to my knowledge. 

I believed it was her, I was asking a million questions seeing if i got an answer, but it was strange too see someone who doesn't have  social media of her own (besides the one promoting the movie) answering a question saying she couldn't live without wifi and reception.

I still believe it was her but the thread was deleted...

It's her account, run by her promotional team. Therefore, if her promo team says she's doing an AMA, I think they would know what's going on. 

However, I just went through and read the answers she gave, and they don't sound very "Natalie" like. She usually comes off much more eloquent and well spoken, so it's possibly someone saw the Instagram post about her AMA and tried to impersonate her. :idk: