Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

Thanks for posting that magazine, missparker! :hug: The picture of Paulina with the hat on is beautiful. I know that picture was taken by Victor Skrebneski (he worked exclusively for Estee Lauder at that time) and I have seen several pics from the same shoot but I think this one is my favorite. I dislike it though when magazines put their script boxes partially covering the pictures! Oh well.

Thanks Jal, also for posting Paulina's other covers for New York mag. :kiss:

I will have to check and see if I kept the page that says who the photographer was for the New York cover I posted - I should pay more attention to that information.

New York magazine cover June 29 - July 6 1987 - Summer Pleasures

post-18318-1269655792_thumb.jpg

Love it!!! :heart: Thanks 630redhead! Any info about the photographer?

hi missparker! :wave:I looked and I did keep the page with the photographer information - it is Patrick Demarchelier. Is that who you thought it would be?

New York magazine cover June 29 - July 6 1987 - Summer Pleasures

post-18318-1269655792_thumb.jpg

Love it!!! :heart: Thanks 630redhead! Any info about the photographer?

hi missparker! :wave:I looked and I did keep the page with the photographer information - it is Patrick Demarchelier. Is that who you thought it would be?

:wave: Hi 630 redhead! No, I was wondering it was also Alex Chatelain who did the cover with Renée Simonsen. :)

Here's a small picture I found on the Internet from Paulina's appearance on the soap opera "As The World Turns" - which I did not see...

The picture isn't her best but all of the gold necklaces lining her neck create an illusion of crepey, wrinkly skin and the hair and makeup are kind of harsh - I know Paulina commented on how old she looked during her episodes on this show. I know she's not 20 anymore but I also don't think they did her any favors with how they dressed her and made her up.

post-18318-1271345936_thumb.jpg