Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

I'll try to get one in best condition. I'm sorry very much but we have a new aim,now. Claudalila, Redhead. How are you? I hope you are very well, I'm sorry very much I cant write you, but I'm very busy. I have forgotten my favourite hobbie, and each day is more difficult to get new Paulina's pics. I wish you and all Paulina's friend Happy Christmas! :wave:

I'll try to get one in best condition. I'm sorry very much but we have a new aim,now. Claudalila, Redhead. How are you? I hope you are very well, I'm sorry very much I cant write you, but I'm very busy. I have forgotten my favourite hobbie, and each day is more difficult to get new Paulina's pics. I wish you and all Paulina's friend Happy Christmas! :wave:

Hi Xuxa! Thanks so much for the Estee Lauder picture - I had not seen that picture before.

Happy Christmas to you too! :hug:

I also agree with Xuxa - I'm pretty sure that picture was Carine Holties.

Hi Tekka! Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Hi Joe! Nice to see you. I'm so happy to have found some pictures that were new to you! It is getting harder and harder to do.

...and some bad news...I just found out that "As The World Turns" (the US soap opera that Paulina is supposed to be on starting in January) has been cancelled. I am not sure if it will run long enough for her to appear or if it will be off the air before she is scheduled to start. Poor Paulina - she is having rough luck these days - it's a good thing she was such a terrific model and made millions and millions of dollars! :laugh:

I still think, even though she hates modeling, that she should make us all happy and go back and do it again. She could pick just one company - maybe Escada or something - but it would be so nice to see her in magazines again!