Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

A Lycra/Body by Roxanne ad from Cosmopolitan April 1985 (I've posted 4 others previously, but just got this one recently) - I've seen it several times in LQ but never in HQ

(My other 4 ads are on pages 73/Post#2657, pg133/Post #'s 2657 & 2658, and pg144/Post #2877 if you would like to see them - there are also a couple of others that were posted at some point by kar too)

post-18318-1275602098_thumb.jpg

Oh, yay! Page 150 :fun:

Here is a 1-page Hermes ad from Vogue Germany Sept87 - it is slightly different from the one I've seen before...the shots must have been taken one right after the other because they are close.

The one I've seen before (also post on page 88 in lower quality)

post-18318-1275602853_thumb.jpg post-18318-1275602988_thumb.jpg

The new one

post-18318-1275602542_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all your posts!!

Here's an Estee Lauder Fall 1988 I received yesterday. Hope it's new! If so, I'll scan the other pics in this issue.

kalaudia - it's totally new to me! I :heart: :heart: :heart: it! Thanks so much for sharing - what a treat! :wave:

Yes, please show the pics inside the issue. Also, does it say on the back what store (and state) it is from?

A Lycra/Body by Roxanne ad from Cosmopolitan April 1985 (I've posted 4 others previously, but just got this one recently) - I've seen it several times in LQ but never in HQ

(My other 4 ads are on pages 73/Post#2657, pg133/Post #'s 2657 & 2658, and pg144/Post #2877 if you would like to see them - there are also a couple of others that were posted at some point by kar too)

post-18318-1275602098_thumb.jpg

Oh, yay! Page 150 :fun:

Hi girls :wave:

the lycra body ad :brows: :gocho:

and of course the EL ad is pure beauty

WOW kalaudia!

Great find - that made my Saturday!!! I had never seen this video before...and thanks for the stills from it also! :wave:

Here are my pics/scans from that photo shoot and youtube video. The first is the actual ad that ran in magazines in 1990 and the second is from a short article about the colors for fall that year..."Neutrality". If I remember correctly, I believe the theme of that colorstory was inspired by the opening of the first Estee Lauder counter in Russia, which happened around the same time.

post-18318-1276390967_thumb.jpg post-18318-1276391064_thumb.jpg

post-18318-1276391173_thumb.jpg

Wouldn't it be so cool if Estee Lauder published a book of all the photos from all the photo shoots Paulina was on? I wonder just how many pictures and/or photo shoots ended up never being used. What a shame.

HELLO, girls! I'm so excited to see this wonderful document! I'm agree with you, readhead, it would be fantastic to be able seeing all this pics not published! Kalaudia, how do you find this video? you are so cool!

HELLO, girls! I'm so excited to see this wonderful document! I'm agree with you, Readhead, it would be fantastic to be able seeing all this not published pics ! Kalaudia, how do you find this video? you are so cool!

HELLO, girls! I'm so excited to see this wonderful document! I'm agree with you, readhead, it would be fantastic to be able seeing all this pics not published! Kalaudia, how do you find this video? you are so cool!

Welcome back Xuxa! :heart::wave: I just did some youtube research for "estee lauder porizkova". I couldn't believe it myself to find something like this.