Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

Kar, thank you for the information on the "Evening Wardrobe" editorial. :wave:

Thank you Kar for those rare Bloomingdale's catalog and thank you Kar and Kalaudia for the beautiful Linea pictures. :wave: :kiss:

The picture that talks about Estee Lauder colors but is not Paulina is actually a small article from the magazine (Vogue, if I recall?) talking about the different cosmetic's companies fall colors - that page covers not only Estee Lauder's colors (which were on the model on the opposite page) and Lancome's colors (which were on that model). So, it's not that Estee Lauder used a different model, the magazine was just showing us what was new for fall that year.

Hi All :wave: :wave: :wave:,

Hope all's well and thanks for another whack of great new pics!!!

And welcome XUXA!!! We look forward to many fantastic postings.

Here's some Lauder pics some of which I promised Red:

a) Fall 1991, probably American Vogue (credit goes to missparker)

b) Kinda repost but within a different context, American Photo, 1990

c) Maskerade bei Aurel, a chain of cosmetics stores in Germany, Petra 3/93 (-> missparker)

d) Just Blush! German Bravo Girl! Spring 1991

Kalaudia -

Thank you so much for sharing those beautiful pictures! :wave: :kiss: Although the first picture (a) talks about the Estee Lauder colors for fall 1991, the model shown isn't Paulina.

I think she´s Gretha Cavazzoni (or so).

But it's amazing how close she comes. Her teeth structure is different though. Does anybody know why they used someone else for this pic?

A few pics of her remind me of Paulina, too but usually she looks very different. When she started her career she was called the new Linda Evangelista. But copies are never as good as the original.

Guess Paulina had a break in modeling at this time or better things to do. Or was too expensive for the magazine or...There could be so many reasons. It´s not a crime if you book another model than the one who´s doing the campaigns for the product.

post-21846-1217771337_thumb.jpg

Thanks Kalaudia for the Galitzine photos. I'm looking for Linea Italia mags but they are hard to find !

Various pictures

Harper's Bazaar Italy dec87-jan88

post-18030-1217889302_thumb.jpg

Emanuele Chile from winter 1992

post-18030-1217889349_thumb.jpg

unknown from 1993

post-18030-1217889407_thumb.jpg

unknown from 2001

post-18030-1217889448_thumb.jpg

Vogue patterns oct 1987

post-18030-1217889545_thumb.jpg