Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

Thanksgiving Confidential with Erin Heatherton

It’s almost that time of year again when we cuddle up in cozy clothes, watch football in the morning and cringe through family disfunction, while sitting down for THE greatest meal of the year. Thanksgiving is next week and we’re not the only ones who have a whole lotta love for the holiday.

We had the chance to catch up with one of our favorite American blonde beauties, Erin Heatherton, at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and we got to find out everything from where she’s spending the holiday, to what she’s thankful for (which by the way, is something adorably sweet). Check out how Erin will be spending the big day in the interview below:

What are you most thankful for this year? I’m most thankful for my Goddaughter Dixie (Lily Aldridge’s daughter) and my family. I have the most amazing family: my sister Megan, my brother Jeff and my parents who are here to support me. And I’m thankful for being an Angel. I’m so grateful to be here in the show.

Where are you spending the Thanksgiving holiday? I’m going to be with my family, in Chicago.

Thanksgiving Football or Thanksgiving Parade? Football! My favorite team is the Bears. It’s always going to be the Bears!

Do you have any favorite Thanksgiving traditions? We always go to my aunt’s house. She’s like the Martha Stewart of the family. She can cook anything and she has the most beautiful sons. One of her sons, Jordan Stein, is actually in Afghanistan and I send him all my love. They just have a beautiful family and we all just get together and its just very warm and cozy.

Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie? Pumpkin!

http://www.modelinia.com/blog/thanksgiving-confidential-with-erin-heatherton/42905

post-42054-0-1446117888-62569_thumb.jpg

Heaven's Angels: Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

When you get to heaven...

Your lavish welcoming gift at the pearly gates will be: An iPod filled with my favorite music.

The soundtrack will be: A lot of George Harrison and Kings of Leon. Hall & Oates!

Your DVR will be filled with: Goldie Hawn movies and a lot of stand up comedy.

Your occupation will be: I’d be an interior designer.

It will smell like: The cannabis candle from Malin & Goetz.

Your fridge will be stocked with: Oysters and chocolate covered strawberries.

marieclaire.com

Erin Heatherton loves a challenger and the beautiful model was ready to do her job when The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 was recently taped.

A trainer that's works with the beautiful Victoria's Secret models reveals the girls are so intense the show is like the Super Bowl or the ''Olympics'' for the models.

The models begin preparations for the annual extravaganza a month in advance, with trainer Justin Gelband - who sees them for three-hour workouts twice a day - admitting their daily routines become very ''intense''.

Justin said: ''This is their Olympics and my Oscars. Everything is more intense, from food to sleep.

''We focus on lots of protein, eating the proper carbs, staying away from bread and pasta, keeping hydrated.''

Justin admits the punishing routines can leave the models screaming.

He added: ''Yeah, the models do sometimes scream but this is the biggest day of their lives, so they know they have to come to the workouts with an extra focus.''

And one of the models, Erin Heatherton, sees the preparations as a ''fun challenge'' and she is happy to work hard.

She told Britain's Grazia magazine: ''There is a lot that goes into getting ready for the show, from our workouts to what we eat. It's a lot of pressure and it's a challenge - a fun challenge. We work really hard to get our show bodies.''

Source