Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

^I hope so as well. Speaking of, are there any new official shots of erin for body by Victoria shoot? I went in the store the other day, a bunch of new pics of her, and a few have surfuced, but not many :idk:

Dating 101 With Erin Heatherton, Victoria's Secret Angel

If good things come to those who wait, then Quebeckers had something amazing coming as Victoria’s Secret finally landed in La Belle Province. To say the store was a long time coming would be an understatement of double-D proportions, but the purveyor of well-priced push-up bras, lacy thongs and silky negligées did not disappoint: Spanning more than 11,000 square feet inside Carrefour Laval, the lingerie retailer’s first Quebec location features the full range of sexy underthings, along with swimsuits, sportswear, beauty products and a separate section dedicated to the brand’s little-sister line, Pink. Pulling out all the stops, VS HQ even flew in model Erin Heatherton to be the opening’s official ribbon cutter and all-around eye candy, and we had the chance to chat with the Angel about everything from getting dolled up to kissing on a first date.

Let’s talk first-date fashion. What would you wear? A vintage floral dress. I like greens, blues, purples and yellows.

Heels or flats? Flats.

And underneath it all? Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels is the way to go. It’s really feminine and I think it’s a great first-date bra. If you’re going out-out, I’d go with a Miraculous bra to really get that hourglass figure.

How long would you take to get ready? You know, as I get older, I take less time. It’s a nice surprise. You experiment with getting ready different ways, how you feel good about yourself, and now I just curl my eyelashes, put on a little mascara and a little cheek stain, and that’s all you get.

Hair natural or blown out? I haven’t blown out my hair in so long. I put a little bit of oil on the ends, flip it upside down and just let it go.

What about fragrance? I love Dream Angels Glow. It’s really sophisticated and floral. It has notes of peony, cashmere wood and white pepper. It’s really feminine, soft and not too sweet.

What's the biggest do for women on a first date? Have fun, smile and laugh. Even if it’s not fun, try to make it fun, and don’t be rude!

Any other don’ts? Don’t say too much. It’s nice to keep the past and your private things private. Keep it casual and don’t divulge your whole life story—that’s not fun.

Any advice for him? I love manners. I like when people hold the door for me and wait for everyone to have their food to eat. If a guy doesn’t have manners, if he eats with his hands or walks out of a restaurant before me, I don’t like that.

Kissing on a first date: yes or no? I say no, but everyone falls in love in different ways. I think rules in relationships are kind of confusing, because everyone is different in relationships. You should be true to yourself: If you want to kiss, don’t not kiss because someone told you not to.

Describe the perfect date. Going to a beautiful dinner, having good conversation and then taking a nice walk afterwards—there’s nothing better than that. And good food! I love good food, especially oysters.

Flare.com