Bellazon

David Bowie
Thumbnail

CarMELita

for Lestat I would stick with Tom

(dont shoot me and let me explain)

Tom played Lestat to such perfection that I melted. Sure he didn't look the part but he WAS Lestat...in all his arrogance and his foolish moves....you could see in those grey eyes the love he held for Louis...the devestation of what had happened. Tom is my Lestat(movie wise) and I will have no other :flower:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as for David....here is soemthing I found that make me squeal, scream and go all gooey and girly :D

What Should Have Happened:

post-13181-1200919217_thumb.jpg

Ashes to Ashes - I could tell by the colors the second I saw the vid's pic :-)

I love this Song!!

Yeah, just the three of us - we can make it if we try .. :laugh:

But I'm rather used to bellazonian's underestimating my favorites ... :shifty:

"Oh you pretty thing" :wub:

And I love love love this clip ...

lol, id never shoot you, sugar!

i think tom was amazing as well..... aside from kirsten, who blew my arse away, he was the best thing in it

and thats ironic, i was one of those staunch anne rice purists back then who was pitching a grand mal over his casting

but he was indeed lestat.. the part that i loved the most was soo funny, it was the last scene, obviously it had nothing whatsoever to do with the book, but i thought it summed up his personality to utter perfection

i think what i loved most about stuarts performance was his sexiness.... tom imo doesnt play sexy very well

but everything eolse u stated about his performance was spot on

entretien_avec_un_vampire_interview_with_the_vampire_1993_reference.jpg sjff_03_img1279.jpg 2009796_std.jpg

lol, mel... smart girl, id have kept the tape too.. and if she noticed, id say... look, i gave it back already.. you

dont remember???? lollololol :brows:

~traipsing off to fantasize about david~

:rofl:

rebel rebel... nice choice mel.....

the best line 'hot tramp, i love you so' lolol things like that thrill me :wacko:

its weird, mel....i just dont see tom in a sexy way... never have.i look at him

and think that hes gorgeous.. but i never feel that vibe from him :idk:

------------------------------------------------------------

i agree, R.J.... he was great in the hunger... when it came out on vid i was like 12-13 and i couldnt watch it back then

cuz when he started to deteriorate it freaked me out... i literally was crying and flippin my lid. my best friend was so pissed because i took the tape out of the machine and WOULDNT let it be played lololololololololol

i didnt Really watch it all the way through till i was like 20.... im a big time wuss