Bellazon

Rianne Ten Haken
Thumbnail

funnyfan

Why pluck them?

:blink:

I hate thin brows, nothing is more awful than overplucked ones... I would prefer rather thick than thin ones, it looks more natural and gives more character (the most ridiculous is when women shave them and line them with a pencil... I always burst with laughter if i see that)

I love her as well with long, darker hair... She needs something that disarms her sharp facial features :)

Me tooooo :heart:

Why pluck them?

I hate thin brows, nothing is more awful than overplucked ones... I would prefer rather thick than thin ones, it looks more natural and gives more character (the most ridiculous is when women shave them and line them with a pencil... I always burst with laughter if i see that)

Agree i hate thin eyebrows too :yuckky:

And i don't think hers are thick at all i think they're perfect & nicely shaped.

Why pluck them?

I totally agree. ... or when epople tattoo them on :|

aw I'm sorry for this, Betty. But how itneresting that you're travelling through (over^^) Germany, i hope you'll like it :flower:

And you're welcome for the pics!

Ya I'm going home ( :cry: :heart: ) to visit for a month and something and i have a stop there i've been at the Frankfurt airport other times too It's Amazing it's sooooo huge!

Easy to get lost lol.

Too bad we can't get out though for a bit cuz from the big windows the city looks awesome !

Edit: Rouge Red I looove yur new set!!!! :wub: :heart:

I should make 1 too of Riannee , cuz around Natasha soo much i forgot how much i love other models like Rianne and how amazing they are !

Ya I'm going home ( ) to visit for a month and something and i have a stop there i've been at the Frankfurt airport other times too It's Amazing it's sooooo huge!

Easy to get lost lol.

Too bad we can't get out though for a bit cuz from the big windows the city looks awesome !

Edit: Rouge Red I looove yur new set!!!!

I should make 1 too of Riannee , cuz getting over Natasha so much i forgt how much i love ther models like Rianne and how amazing they are !

too bad you're not stoping in Münich :blush:

Za BG li 6te si hodi6? Blaze ti,iskam i az! :(