Bellazon

Rianne Ten Haken
Thumbnail

funnyfan

Glad that ppl think the same about thick/not thin eyebrows like me :hug: and agreed, Alexa, ppl who tattoo them on are :|

²Betty: Thanks :blush: I adored the pics, so... I am thinking about makign a set with the other set, but I'm happy about my recent, so... Would be great to see you with a Rianne set :flower:

Ya I'm going home ( ) to visit for a month and something and i have a stop there i've been at the Frankfurt airport other times too It's Amazing it's sooooo huge!

Easy to get lost lol.

Too bad we can't get out though for a bit cuz from the big windows the city looks awesome !

Edit: Rouge Red I looove yur new set!!!!

I should make 1 too of Riannee , cuz getting over Natasha so much i forgt how much i love ther models like Rianne and how amazing they are !

too bad you're not stoping in Münich :blush:

Za BG li 6te si hodi6? Blaze ti,iskam i az! :(

Az sum bila (na leti6teto de) i v Munich predi.

Dam 6te si hoda nqma6 si napredstava kolko se radam ne sum si hodila ot 2 godini mn e godno :(

Ami ti kakvo stava s tebe , ti ne si mi razkazvala zna4i zamina za tam??

Why pluck them?

:blink:

I hate thin brows, nothing is more awful than overplucked ones... I would prefer rather thick than thin ones, it looks more natural and gives more character (the most ridiculous is when women shave them and line them with a pencil... I always burst with laughter if i see that)

I totally agree. ... or when epople tattoo them on :|

I'm not a fan of overplucked brows either, but Rianne's are just a bit to think for my taste. If she had brows like Ale or Adriana they would look a lot better imo.

Actually look at rogue_red's avatar.. That's a perfect brow! Rianne would look sooooo beautiful *even more then she already is* with Stammy's brow.

av-3289.jpg

Not too thin, not to thick.