Bellazon

NHL

Capt Snow

Calgary lost :cry:

They were relying to much on Iginla, they need another forward who can put the puck in the net :yes:

Their other problem the other night is that it seemed like the entire team was asleep. They didn't even try <_< Kipper was left out to dry and only a handful of the other players seemed to even realize that they were in a game, much less tried to get anything done.

Calgary lost :cry:

They were relying to much on Iginla, they need another forward who can put the puck in the net :yes:

Their other problem the other night is that it seemed like the entire team was asleep. They didn't even try <_< Kipper was left out to dry and only a handful of the other players seemed to even realize that they were in a game, much less tried to get anything done.

Kipper and Iginla were awsome, but the rest of the team looked tired :(

I can't believe a team coached by Sutter would look so undetermined :shock:

The LA Kings will be announcing their new coach soon. Sometime in the next few days though I want to say it's this weekend. I didn't glance over the blurb all that much.

Whose even IN the playoffs anymore? After Colorado got swept, I pretty much stopped paying attention.

The LA Kings will be announcing their new coach soon. Sometime in the next few days though I want to say it's this weekend. I didn't glance over the blurb all that much.

Who is suppose to be there next coach :idk:

Whose even IN the playoffs anymore? After Colorado got swept, I pretty much stopped paying attention.

Buffalo, Carolina, Anahiem, and Edmonton :)

• 5 weeks later...