Bellazon

Penelope Cruz
Thumbnail

chiva474128

Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz find themselves stuck in the water in this first look at Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.

The film, out May 20, features Captain Jack Sparrow in search of the Fountain of Youth for King George II…but along the way, he’ll meet up with some former enemies!

post-19430-1291931820_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Huge congrats to them! I can see Penelope being a wonderful mother.. and a gorgeous one at that. Wow JAVIER must be ecstatic.. just becoming a father then the day after a surprise oscar nomination!

The Oscar winning couple are now proud parents to a baby boy!

It is turning out to be a banner week in the Cruz-Bardem household! Just a day before Javier scored an Oscar nom this morning for his work in Bituful, wife Penelope gave birth to a bouncing baby boy! The Spanish couple’s son was reportedly born in Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles on Monday Jan. 25.

This is the first child for Penélope and Javier, who tied the knot in a small ceremony in the Bahamas in early July. According to members of the Spanish press, Penelope has been staying in the US since Christmas, in order for the child to be born in America.

Penélope and Javier, both natives of Spain, originally met back in 1992 but didn’t begin dating until 2007. The couple also co-starred in the 2008 Woody Allen romantic comedy Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

Penelope has made no secret of her desire to have kids, and told Psychologies magazine last year, “When I do it, I want to do it really well. I want it to be my best project in life.”

Congrats to Penélope and Javier on their big news!

http://www.hollybaby.com/2011/01/25/penelo...ardem-baby-boy/

Huge congrats to them! I can see Penelope being a wonderful mother.. and a gorgeous one at that. Wow JAVIER must be ecstatic.. just becoming a father then the day after a surprise oscar nomination!

The Oscar winning couple are now proud parents to a baby boy!

It is turning out to be a banner week in the Cruz-Bardem household! Just a day before Javier scored an Oscar nom this morning for his work in Bituful, wife Penelope gave birth to a bouncing baby boy! The Spanish couple’s son was reportedly born in Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles on Monday Jan. 25.

This is the first child for Penélope and Javier, who tied the knot in a small ceremony in the Bahamas in early July. According to members of the Spanish press, Penelope has been staying in the US since Christmas, in order for the child to be born in America.

Penélope and Javier, both natives of Spain, originally met back in 1992 but didn’t begin dating until 2007. The couple also co-starred in the 2008 Woody Allen romantic comedy Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

Penelope has made no secret of her desire to have kids, and told Psychologies magazine last year, “When I do it, I want to do it really well. I want it to be my best project in life.”

Congrats to Penélope and Javier on their big news!

http://www.hollybaby.com/2011/01/25/penelo...ardem-baby-boy/

Probably it will be very beautiful... We congratulate!! :wub: :wub:

thanks for the info