Bellazon

Jessica Hart
Thumbnail

dna

i'm not a Taylor fan but i think that it's Jess fault. She has to be more carefull of what she is saying, especially in the press because they always want drama. Taylor was annoying at VSFS but she has the power. And i don't think that Jessica worked with VS since her comments last year. Things like that make you lose clients girl!

She worked with VS a few times between the 2013 and 2014 shows some of her PINK stuff she shot was released as recent as late November.

It is not like she went out of her way or said anything rude, a reported asked a question and she answered it honestly. When she explained why she thought Taylor wouldn't make a good VS model it made even more sense, it just got blown up out of proportion. It sucks she cant answer a question honestly without getting crap from people because she didn't suck up to Taylor Swift and kiss her ass in an interview like so many others do.

ooh i didn't realise she did work for VS.

i don't think she should kiss Taylor's ass but she should be more carefull, she is a model. Sometimes she has to promote things that she doesn't really like because they are paying her to do so. Anyway her answer was not that bad but the press made it a big deal and i think that the fact there was not a video so we could see her reaction made it worse.