Bellazon

Bianca Balti

jajja, yes , it was so funny , don't miss the grimace she does at the end :blink: :laugh: :laugh:

:heart:

2du1.gif

3wx0.gif

THANK YOU BIRKIN :heart: I love it!!!

:rofl:

on the upclose animation, her face, right before the animation restarts, gets all retarded and scary :| :ninja:

SCARY ? HONEY ? I DONT THINK SO.. SHE'S ADORABLE SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT BUT CAN'T CHANGE MY OPINION OF HOW GORGEOUS AND LOVABLE SHE IS THAT'S WHY SHE'S DIFFERENT FROM O

THER MODEL'S COZ SHES REAL ... :wub: PERIOD!!!!

:laugh:

she IS gorgeous. im just saying that the animation cuts right in the middle of her starting to do a face and it looks funny and scary :p

NICE VIdeo from Trend Les Copain ..thanks Sanja ...

What a cutie.... here she goes again rollling her rrrr's which is GRRRRRRReat..... ..but did'nt quite get the word she was sayin...

\/\/

WE DON'T HAVE____?____BEC WE ARE LAZY... lol i did'nt quite get that... what was that word she was sayin?

i duno why but i think anything that this girl says is cute... her facial expression and everything is perfect she is such a kid!!!! LOL :wub: and yeah when talking about her zodiac sign

"pisces double pisces?absenth? absinineth? also pisces" wat was that

just asking...