Bellazon

Hair

moiselles

You guys all have some good tips. I'm actually wanting to dye my hair, kind of like how ale and adriana did for the AAA tour. I want it almost exactly like that, the highlights and the light brown all naturally mixed in together.

Yeah that's probably 1 of the best way anybody could die their hair , cuz it looks nice , natural & healthy and highlights don't require dying to roots like every month or whatever , and these colors probably match if not every almost every skin tone.

Edit: Can somebody post any pics of hair they like, Cut and color , I want to get my hair done , but i don't exacly know what i want, right now it's reddish it was like dark wine red but it faded so i want to cut it/die it soon so just post pics of hair you like i might get some good ideas of what i want.

Edit2: I think Jessica Alba always has amaizng hair both the styling and the color her skin tone matches every color from blonde to chocolate brown , and a lot of people told me also any hair looks good on my skin tone.

Like i said i love volume , and wave and so and i liked the hair in Gucci fall 06

th_47430_gucci_298.JPGth_47406_gucci_034.JPG

And also Alessandro Dell Acqua i like the whole just rolled out of bed hair

00250mde7.th.jpg00410mtn9.th.jpg00150mqo8.th.jpg

And maybe more messy on the top too i like how it looks like u didn't really do anything to it , when you actually did to get it like that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have quite a hair history. Brace yourselves :-P

I have medium long hair, and naturally it's an incredibly dull shade of light ash brown. I was super-light platinum blonde when i was a baby, and it just got darker and darker as I grew up. My hair is very thick and naturally very frizzy and coarse. Not dry - just frizzy. I never used to be able to tame it and I hated it when I was young. I've always had to have long hair - at one point my hairdresser cut it too short, which was probably my fault to be honest, and I didn't wear my hair down for 6 months until it grew back. Then I had horrible layers cut by an ametur stylist and went back to being a hair recluse for the rest of the year. I went through a several year phase of having horrible experiences at the hairdressers and coming home crying.

I spent quite a few years of my life wishing I was blonde again, and at one point I had regular blonde highlights put in. Then I managed to grow them out and went through a phase of wanting cherry red hair. I spent forever trying to find a particular non-permenant dye, and I couldn't find it in any shop for months on end, and when I finally did the phase had passed and I didn't want red hair anymore.

Most recently, I've wanted to find the perfect shade of brunette, and it's been very difficult. I began by using a lovely smelling non-permenant dye which gave me the right colour, but I wanted something more long term. So I dyed my hair with a permenant colour in what I thought was the same shade - it looked it on the box - but it came out way too red for my liking. I thought this was because I'd chosen a cheap dye, so next time I went for a more espensive one by a different brand - with the same result. So most recently, I set myself out a plan. I bought two dyes - one permenant in a colour as close to my natural shade as I could get, and that original non-permenant that gave me the right colour. After applying those two, two weeks apart, I can safely say I'm THROUGH with permenantly dying my hair and have finally found hair zen. I want to grow it a couple of inches longer, have it slightly rounded at the back and minimally layered, so that there's no chance of getting a cut wrong. So, in picture form, we're talking:

This cut.

M7.jpg

This colour.

S3.jpg

So I can do this with it on special occassions.

hair6.jpg

I've finally learnt how to control (with the right products) and love my long, thick hair.

I kinda have the same issue...When I was younger, I got brown hair...then it become black when I grow...and its frizzy, though its thick and strong...But I hated the look of it...its so messy...and I made a BIG MISTAKE rebonding it...now my hair is so brittle...but somehow it turned brown 0_o...maybe because its burnt.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you have short, medium, or long hair? Long.

I also get many compliments on my hair from both men and women.

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette? Natural blonde( officially its called 'dark blonde' but I call it #dirty blonde' hehe :))

Do you dye it often or leave it natural? Used to do it lots and lots and feel sorry about that. Currently growing my natural hair color with a few light blonde highlights.

What kind of products do you use? Its my secfret. But I like to mix professional hair care and some good mass media products.

Is it fine, thin, or thick? Ummm after so many years of changing it, Id say its fine and thin ..ahhh used to be thick before I started experiementing lol

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy? Naturally straight.

How often do you cut your hair? Ideally that would be monthly but it depends, sometime it can be every 2-3 months - just to refresh the hairdo :) so to speak

I kinda have the same issue...When I was younger, I got brown hair...then it become black when I grow...and its frizzy, though its thick and strong...But I hated the look of it...its so messy...and I made a BIG MISTAKE rebonding it...now my hair is so brittle...but somehow it turned brown 0_o...maybe because its burnt.

My hair is the opposite. It used to be wiry, curly and black and now it is dark auburn, soft and wavy. Maybe I'll be a naturally blonde Asian by the time I'm middle-aged. :laugh:

I hate my hair at the moment. It's wavy by nature, ok, that's good, but I have to use a cream to make it look a lil' bit waver (is that a word?). But that cream makes my hair look dirty at times and I hate it...

What I like about my hair is that, is I wash it and I don't use any cream, it might look good too, kinda straight, kinda wavy. But that cream... damn it, I gotta find another one.

• 1 month later...

i love my hair. ive always been pretty lucky with it.. because most people in my family dont have naturally nice hair. my sister for ex, shes always had really black frizzy curly out of control hair. when i was a kid, mine was sleek, thick and dark. now its gotten more wavy which is good because i can make it curly now but its not frizzy. im really lucky. i can easily make it blown out like the models do.

im thinking about dying it black though. its not quite black but i think going that extra step could make it look even better?