Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

Guest sweet seduction

if you guys have it notice this is a fake show, all those girls are actors that are not famous and go to antm just trying to get famous, all reality shows are not real. they all give the girls their personality roles. as the no personality girl, the bitch girl, etc. antm is just for enternaiment.

Guest sweet seduction

back to topic my favorite was lisa i think she was so beautiful and remind me a bit to alicia keyes. i felt in love with lisa eyes, their so gorgeous.

if you guys have it notice this is a fake show, all those girls are actors that are not famous and go to antm just trying to get famous, all reality shows are not real. they all give the girls their personality roles. as the no personality girl, the bitch girl, etc. antm is just for enternaiment.

Off-topic, but I want to tell a little story. :)

When I used to live in the country in Texas a couple of years ago, home schooled crap. Hard to find friends, even harder when you're working all day, and haven't got a cellphone blabla. Life sucked, basically. Anyhow...

There was a girl who was a cashier at a local store. Really cute. Tall, slender blonde. Lovely personality. It was love at first sight, really. You know. I came in, we smiled at each other. A few days later, we'd scarcely said a word to each other, but the way we looked at each other, we knew what the other one was thinking. (It was incredibly awkward, since the way this shit worked, we were out there in the middle of nowhere, dad didn't have a car due to environmental reasons, and the few times I'd be allowed to leave the small farm, it'd be for some practical reason, and you'd go with another family member, since you're walking like 2 miles of almost deserted farm roads, but with a fairly constant stream of traffic.)

What can I say? One of the most beautiful girls I've seen to this day, and there was a definite chemistry between us. The bullshit family/home situation (in the middle of nowhere, no car, etc., etc.) made life incredibly difficult, and I never even managed to get her number. Even though she basically invited me to a party at her place, no way in hell I could go. Those were by far the worst months of my life. Imagine 10 months on a rough, ugly, piece of Texas farmland, homeschooled/working and no practical way to have any life whatsoever. Ugh. Anyway. She was kind of the only thing I liked in the entire area.

A few months before I left, she was laid off in an overhaul of the company, and replaced by an older, unattractive, girl. (All of which, strangely, I dreamed of about 5 months before it happened). Didn't see her for months. The day I left for Dallas, she drove by and waved and smiled her usual lovely smile. That was the last time I saw her. One year ago.

Now, all of that would be irrelevant, except... her name was Sara. And... she was a body clone of Sara Albert from ANTM. Same eyes; Same face; Same, very distinctive, lips; Almost identical 'ultra-girly' personality; Same smile; Same mannerisms. Everything about her is the same. The two are identical, even in their first name.

Strange? I swear, either I 'knew' Sara Albert, whose ANTM biography and background is totally fake, before her ID was changed and she was put on ANTM, or else she has a perfect clone. Yeah, and she totally had a crush on me too.

But alas... never seen her since. Hardly been down there, but I can't find her on MySpace either. Of course I wouldn't find her on there if she changed her ID :ninja: I might ask one of the other girls from the 2007 high school class there, they'd probably know her. (There's only like 200 kids at the entire school). But then that borders on stalking :/

Well there you go. Weird story. Oh the heartbreak and lost love. :cry:

Kind of off topic, but I thought it was an interesting story :rofl:

Oh, and nice to see you, by the way, Michelle. (I'm the guy you knew as Spark3D in 2004.) :)

When I used to live in the country in Texas a couple of years ago, home schooled crap. Hard to find friends, even harder when you're working all day, and haven't got a cellphone blabla. Life sucked, basically. Anyhow...

There was a girl who was a cashier at a local store. Really cute. Tall, slender blonde. Lovely personality. It was love at first sight, really. You know. I came in, we smiled at each other. A few days later, we'd scarcely said a word to each other, but the way we looked at each other, we knew what the other one was thinking. (It was incredibly awkward, since the way this shit worked, we were out there in the middle of nowhere, dad didn't have a car due to environmental reasons, and the few times I'd be allowed to leave the small farm, it'd be for some practical reason, and you'd go with another family member, since you're walking like 2 miles of almost deserted farm roads, but with a fairly constant stream of traffic.)

What can I say? One of the most beautiful girls I've seen to this day, and there was a definite chemistry between us. The bullshit family/home situation (in the middle of nowhere, no car, etc., etc.) made life incredibly difficult, and I never even managed to get her number. Even though she basically invited me to a party at her place, no way in hell I could go. Those were by far the worst months of my life. Imagine 10 months on a rough, ugly, piece of Texas farmland, homeschooled/working and no practical way to have any life whatsoever. Ugh. Anyway. She was kind of the only thing I liked in the entire area.

A few months before I left, she was laid off in an overhaul of the company, and replaced by an older, unattractive, girl. (All of which, strangely, I dreamed of about 5 months before it happened). Didn't see her for months. The day I left for Dallas, she drove by and waved and smiled her usual lovely smile. That was the last time I saw her. One year ago.

Now, all of that would be irrelevant, except... her name was Sara. And... she was a body clone of Sara Albert from ANTM. Same eyes; Same face; Same, very distinctive, lips; Almost identical 'ultra-girly' personality; Same smile; Same mannerisms. Everything about her is the same. The two are identical, even in their first name.

Strange? I swear, either I 'knew' Sara Albert, whose ANTM biography and background is totally fake, before her ID was changed and she was put on ANTM, or else she has a perfect clone. Yeah, and she totally had a crush on me too.

But alas... never seen her since. Hardly been down there, but I can't find her on MySpace either. Of course I wouldn't find her on there if she changed her ID :ninja: I might ask one of the other girls from the 2007 high school class there, they'd probably know her. (There's only like 200 kids at the entire school). But then that borders on stalking :/

Oh, and nice to see you, by the way, Michelle. (I'm the guy you knew as Spark3D in 2004.) :)

:laugh: :thumbsup:

dude, sara albert is from davis. california :rofl:

and she has a bf who worked/works for a conservative senator

she studied @ geogetown uni (i thinQ in washington :ermm: )...and played volleyball :|

:flower: i hope that she's the girl u knew.. :p

was she taller than u?

and michelle the lesbian from cycle 4? :shock:

:laugh: :thumbsup:

dude, sara albert is from davis. california :rofl:

and she has a bf who worked/works for a conservative senator

she studied @ geogetown uni (i thinQ in washington :ermm: )...and played volleyball :|

:flower: i hope that she's the girl u knew.. :p

was she taller than u?

and michelle the lesbian from cycle 4? :shock:

Lol, yeah the chances of her being one and the same are almost nothing. But it's still funny to see someone IDENTICAL to a girl you know, identical personality, identical looks, to see her on TV. Mind who knows, maybe the biographies are for ID protection. Look how they lied about the winner :whistle:

No Michelle. Michelle is greeneyed_lady. She was a moderator here in 2004, and a friend of mine.

^That sure is an interesting story. That would be awesome if you knew her though! She was my favorite one from that season....

@ Q... why would he be saying hi on this thread to one of the girls on the show? :blink: It's not like they read this... I :heart: you so much!!! :rofl:

It's this Sara right? There are too many figgin' Sara(h)s on that show! :laugh:

She dyed her hair...

post-9970-1198368065_thumb.jpg

^That sure is an interesting story. That would be awesome if you knew her though! She was my favorite one from that season....

@ Q... why would he be saying hi on this thread to one of the girls on the show? :blink: It's not like they read this... I :heart: you so much!!! :rofl:

It's this Sara right? There are too many figgin' Sara(h)s on that show! :laugh:

She dyed her hair...

:wave: :wave: :wave: hi NIK from cycle 5, you should've won! :(

yeah, that's sara, she went brunette liQe earlier this year or around last year or so... :p