Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

• 2 weeks later...

Tyson Beckford speaks on his new Make Me a Supermodel and compares it with Tyra and ANTM:

“Tyra? Are you joking? I’m the only male supermodel there is, the only one who can make a supermodel. Do you think Tyra can just call up Naomi Campbell and ask her to teach these kids how to walk the runway? Please! You know Tyra and Naomi aren’t cool like that right? And we’re in New York, Tyra’s in L.A. Nothing’s going on in L.A. [My models] will go on go-sees, be doing what it takes where the action is, in New York. Please!”

Dsquared's Dean & Dan Caten tapped to style America's Next Top Model

l0f7b09db44bff812ea2e76qn4.jpg

Dsquared is about to gain some serious television exposure. At Friday's amfAR gala dinner in Rome, Dean and Dan Caten, the designers behind the label which is currently celebrating its 15th anniversary, revealed that Tyra Banks has tapped their fashion expertise for season 10 of America's Next Top Model. The Canadian-born identical twins will be in Los Angeles next week to not only shoot their spring ad campaign, but also to style the finalists for the show's promotional ad campaign poster, exclusively wearing Dsquared. "In the past the girls have worn a mix of designers like Dolce & Gabbana and Prada, but this season they decided on one theme," Dean explained. "It's Marlene Dietrich goes gangster gone wild; Bonnie, Bonnie, no Clyde." The designers noted that they will also be featured in an episode that season.

The decision by the Caten brothers, who recently christened a new boutique in Milan and launched their first fragrance, He Wood, to participate in the hit reality show isn't mere coincidence; in season two, the final two candidates walked in a Dsquared fashion show in Milan at the request of their friend Banks before the winner was announced. Dan, however, had an even better reason for participating. "Twenty million viewers," he piped.

Dsquared's Dean & Dan Caten tapped to style America's Next Top Model

l0f7b09db44bff812ea2e76qn4.jpg

Dsquared is about to gain some serious television exposure. At Friday's amfAR gala dinner in Rome, Dean and Dan Caten, the designers behind the label which is currently celebrating its 15th anniversary, revealed that Tyra Banks has tapped their fashion expertise for season 10 of America's Next Top Model. The Canadian-born identical twins will be in Los Angeles next week to not only shoot their spring ad campaign, but also to style the finalists for the show's promotional ad campaign poster, exclusively wearing Dsquared. "In the past the girls have worn a mix of designers like Dolce & Gabbana and Prada, but this season they decided on one theme," Dean explained. "It's Marlene Dietrich goes gangster gone wild; Bonnie, Bonnie, no Clyde." The designers noted that they will also be featured in an episode that season.

The decision by the Caten brothers, who recently christened a new boutique in Milan and launched their first fragrance, He Wood, to participate in the hit reality show isn't mere coincidence; in season two, the final two candidates walked in a Dsquared fashion show in Milan at the request of their friend Banks before the winner was announced. Dan, however, had an even better reason for participating. "Twenty million viewers," he piped.

:no: no no no wtheQ/// :chicken:

cycle 2's HF was enough, not again, please don't.

<_< <_< <_<

publicity

Tyson Beckford speaks on his new Make Me a Supermodel and compares it with Tyra and ANTM:

“Tyra? Are you joking? I’m the only male supermodel there is, the only one who can make a supermodel. Do you think Tyra can just call up Naomi Campbell and ask her to teach these kids how to walk the runway? Please! You know Tyra and Naomi aren’t cool like that right? And we’re in New York, Tyra’s in L.A. Nothing’s going on in L.A. [My models] will go on go-sees, be doing what it takes where the action is, in New York. Please!”

Ouch... that must hurt.

her head is like one of those mario mushrooms :rofl:

supermushroom.jpg

:rofl:

Ouch... that must hurt.

her head is like one of those mario mushrooms :rofl:

supermushroom.jpg

:rofl:

:p