Bellazon

Tennis

safin83

hahahaha!

hey!!! :persuazn: i heart djokovic! :laugh:

and oh man! i am watching the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! longer than how federer plays! hahahahah! Sharapova is just taking her time with Knapp! but its suuuuuuuuuuchhhhhhh a good game!!! OMG!

I don't think Nadal is playing day 7

but its Federer and Ancic... i still have to see it!

but yeah!!! Rafa and Federer! OMG! I can't wait for that!!!

yes don't worry!!! i'll be the first!!! i'll be sure to watch that one live!!! ...2am on my watch! hahaha!

and YES!!! OMG!!! i just saw it! Nadal is just amazing! AMAZING on clay!!! but i have to give it to verdasco... he did pretty good against Rafa!!!

so for tomorrow... well... in a few hours... hahah!

its Nadal and ... i forget who...

and then Djoko and Gulbis... now that is gonna be interesting! I'm kinda feeling Gulbis! But i guess we'll see... Djoko is just getting better and better!

and hahaha! Dajana! I can understand being annoyed with the over-exposure in the home country!

... kind of like Aggy in London.... and Celebs and LA! hahaha!

^ and i know !!!! they're not even scouting at all... unlike sharapova and other camps! but i guess they don't really need to! hahahhaah!

as for the women... im still bummed Justine is never ever gonna compete on clay! hahaah!

and i was bummed for Flavia! i was hoping she would get into the next round at least!

and Ivanovic's game against Petra made me sad for petra! She took her out so quick!!! I wanted petra to win at least 1 set... and i think Anna wanted her to score too! hahahaahah!

OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHH!!!! I know!!!! i was rootin' for Maria!!! OMG!!! Safina was sooooo good!!!

but even though i was rootin for maria... i knew she had slim chances of wining! shes not very strong on clay and this was the best i've seen of her on clay! and doing drop shots and moving up the line! definitely kudos for her! she's learning!!!

but OMG!!! Safina! i knew she was good! but i didn't know she was THAT good! i hope she beats Elena so that it would be Safina and Ivanovic in the finals! OMG!!! now that would be such a good game!!! women's would be the game for freshies to make names for themselves!

really? i think flavia is really good! petra is good too but i think flavia has an upper hand. but yeah! i can't wait till wimbeldon so i can see more of them in action and their improvement!

i didn't even know who flavia was at first! i thought she was brazilian from scouting! hahahaa!