Bellazon

Motion

Guest MissIsabella

well alessandra is a pretty girl but in my opinion, she looks too commercial whereas gisele has a more edgy and high fashion look even after her victoria secret makeover that made her high fashion her look like the hair of any other celebritiy...

also, i think gisele has more striking looks that just catch your attention...alessandra doesnt have that "it" factor i guess, ever since the first time i saw her i thought she was too commercial

Hello :)

Sorry if this is not the right board to be asking this, but anybody knows how to "steal" audio from a website? I really liked some original soundtracks for the fashion shows of Dior Homme, they have this "for your headphones" section, but I can't seem to be able to download it. Help me?????

I checked the first one, the one performed by the Rakes. That's a simple mp3 file.

Listen to it (till the end) then go the the cache folder of your browser and you will find it there.

Look for a file with the size of 17,180,338.

But if you don't click anywhere, don't visit any other sites then this file should be the last created. Rename it to anything.mp3 if necessary.

Report back if the others are different.