Bellazon

Motion

Guest MissIsabella

capt snow what software u use to create those cool avatars like the one of ana benitez

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o Ana Beatriz :p

I use Adobe Photoshop to do all the screen shot editing, and then put them all together into an animated gif using Adobe Imageready.:)

I usually use, BSPlayer or PowerDVD to take the screen shots to make the gif from.

There is a thread here that may help to get you started making some gifs of your own. :)

Ok, here is the 2002 VS Swimsuit Secrets video, hopefully it's what you were looking for.

Archived with Winrar, and hosted on rapidshare. Each file is about 20mb. I will do the 2001 video tomorrow, as I am a little sick, and can't seem to focus very well on the computer screen at the moment. :x

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19

Part 20

Part 21

Part 22

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think the link of part 14 n after are broken ...is there anyone has download all parts of them..or its just my pc's problem ?

Guest Guest

i have em all but when i try to decompress it says CRC failed on part 16.

im trying to dl that part again but it says connection refused..

That's strange that there was an error when trying to unrar them. Has anyone successfully downloaded and combined the files yet?

I still have them all on my computer, and I just combined them fine, but sending them through the internet may have jumbled something up, you never know.

Anyways, I'm gonna re upload part 16 for you guest, but on yousendit instead of Rapishare. So don't everyone click this link dead. :) Yousendit, because I would have to change the file name on the file in order to upload the file again to rapidshare, without it giving me the same link which is already above. If I change the file name, the files definitely won't go back together.

I'll edit this post with the new link when it's done, and hopefully it works.

I'm also in the middle of getting the 2001 Swimsuit Secrets video uploaded, but Rapidshare was giving me some problems yesterday, and I got cut off, so hopefully I will be able to finish it up today.

Ok, here is the VS Swimsuit Secrets 2001 video. I re-encoded it as the original that I put out there was only a wmv, and much lower quality. This one is encoded with XviD and much larger resolution. The quality still isn't the greatest still,due to being recorded on video tape, but it's good enough. ;)

As I mentioned, this video is encoded with the XviD codec, therefore if you do not have it, scroll back a page or two to one of my other posts, there should be a link to the players or a codec pack which should provide you with the neccessary codecs.

Winrar to archive and volume the video, rapidshare to host. Be patient as rapidshare only allows you to download a certain amount of megabytes per hour.

There is Gisele in this video of course, as well as some Adriana, and if you watch closely there is even some footage of Ana Beatriz, which of course is my favorite part of the video. :whistle: Enjoy!!

I can't wait until I'm super rich, no more Rapidshare, yousendit bullshit that's for sure. :p

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Edit: Momentarily :blush: The BB code got all fuckled there for a minute :)

You know what, I just went back and compared the quality of the WMV to this new XviD encode, and the WMV looks quite a bit clearer, If you guys feel like waiting, I'll redo the encode, but the file size will probably be quite a bit larger, thus taking a bit longer to download. But the upside, is it should be clearer and more true to the original. ;)

?

You know what, I just went back and compared the quality of the WMV to this new XviD encode, and the WMV looks quite a bit clearer, If you guys feel like waiting, I'll redo the encode, but the file size will probably be quite a bit larger, thus taking a bit longer to download. But the upside, is it should be clearer and more true to the original. ;)

?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That'd be cool. Plus I'm having troubles getting any of the above rapidshare links to work. :(

Edit: They're working now. Too bad I couldn't grab them all during "happy hours."

Guest Guest

capt sorry for not saying before.i got the 2002 video working, i just had to dl part 16 again from rapidshare.. thanx anyway :)

Thanks for the 2001 VS Swim secrets XviD video :) Lujan Fernandez was very sexy :drool:

The quality is good enough so I would not bother with the WMV version.

I converted it into VCD (MPEG 1) and burned it onto a CD, so I can play it on a DVD player and watch it on my TV. I do this because the vids always look much better on a TV than they do on my computer ;) Also, VCD files play well on almost any media player but my computer sometimes struggles to play other AVI files.

It is much easier to convert AVI or Xvid files into VCD than to convert from WMV. I use TMpegEnc to convert to VCD, but it does not work with WMV. But first I separate the audio and convert it to a WAV file using Virtual dub, because TMpegEnc does not like compressed audio.

(Sorry for the computer stuff.)

post-949-1119034736_thumb.jpg

1)- Does anyone hae this Cia Maritima Fashion Show 2004, in good quality, or at least the Gisele parts? Used to have that show real good quality, even shared it in emule I guess, and its a great show...(ana Beatriz, Adriana, etc...) but kinda lost it in a reebot. Plz?

2)- Ok, I got from these boards the "What Is Sexy" commercial with Gisele and the Linkin Park song, but the one I have in good quality is a Quicktime .mov and the mpeg available here doesnt have the same quality...does anyone have the mpeg in good quality, like the .mov one? Thank you

3)- For last, I've got a lil problem: the VH1 AAA video doesnt seem to work correctly in Windows Media Player and BSPlayer, only images, no sound. I've managed to watch it good in VLC player, but I wanted the codecs to work properly on the WMP and BS as well, to make montages and stuff in |Movie Maker and everything...I've download the full K-lite codec package, but still..no good. Anyone knows the right codecs? Thanks aloha