Bellazon

Marloes Horst
Thumbnail

Fialka

Purple Fashion #14 F/W 2010

Purple Portfolio for Chanel - Saint-Tropez 2010

Photographer : Olivier Zahm

Models : Derek Blasberg, Jake Davies, Poppy Delevigne, Magdalena Frackowiak, Baptiste Giabiconi, Pascal Greggory, Marloes Horst, Jac Jagaciak, Georgia May Jagger, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Karolina Kurkova, Karl Lagerfeld, Leigh Lezark, Mirte Maas, Heidi Mount, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Natasha Poly, Anja Rubik & Elisa Sednaoui

by Dieselmax @ tfs via OlgaMaria

Only 'Vegas' Collection:

7bedf494552639.jpg c7d7fc94552658.jpg 7977e494552666.jpg 138b4a94552673.jpg

really great pics of the always beautiful marloes, this a ad campaign makes you want to go to vegasd the pop picture amazing very beautiful vannessaaa thank you :wave: gosia as always thank you :wave: for your very generous input and the also very great photo from russian vogue june 2010 :heart::blush: cant wait to see more :heart:

ps. gosia :kiss: do you know wich issue of italian flair those great pictures are from?

gosia :heart: wow, I mean there are some that come in a life time, ones that can not be replaced and I have to say marloes is one for me is in this category, there are many that I love for different reasons and think they should get more recognition , and if I had my way this is how it would be, but I am glad to see that the world aknowledges marloes , know only if they recognized some of my other favorites, I think you do a great job, unfortunately I can not post on some "other" forum because well.....the whole invite and all that stuff. so thank you gosia :wave: :drool: (ps) plus really not so good at different styles of forums and If I dont write it down I lose stuff, k that was useless info sorry can I just say I am a total duh head :blush:

post-31444-1283288273_thumb.jpg

I love beauty marks :heart:

post-31444-1283288287_thumb.jpg

post-31444-1283288303_thumb.jpg

from gosia and carbonmade :heart: