Bellazon

Marloes Horst
Thumbnail

Fialka

Thank you so much, Gosia :blush: I'm gonna practice so hard this summer! Marloes is my muse :heart:

OMG! What a fantastic video! She is so perfect, her face! Damn! :heart: A top model is comming!

I wish she wouldn't get more thinner... she has the healthy body all models would have!

(sorry, terrible english <_< )

Thank you so much, Gosia :blush: I'm gonna practice so hard this summer! Marloes is my muse :heart:

OMG! What a fantastic video! She is so perfect, her face! Damn! :heart: A top model is comming!

I wish she wouldn't get more thinner... she has the healthy body all models would have!

(sorry, terrible english <_< )

ha ha ha, my English is also very weak :wave:

New haircut? It looks beautiful :heart:

post-31444-0-1446092700-2791_thumb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

facebook

I hope you are really good friends with marloes, and asked if it was alright for you to post her picture :wave: private lives are for each person, but shes really beautiful, but if you do become friends with someone famous and dont ask them, just not cool, but it must be such a great gift of to know her :) beautiful picture of a very beautiful marloes :kiss:

Her facebook is open to the public to view.

ahhhh no, actually you have to become her friend to be able to see those pictures, their is marloes horst appreciation society, but many of the pictures that are being posted are her personal, so again if you are lucky and have her as a friend, and I hope you are asking her if it is alright for you to be posting these pictures, but many are from her personal page, I personally would not like to hurt her feelings by posting these pictures, however if she is cool when you say that you are going to post these pictures, well thats giving beautiful marloes respect :wave: