Bellazon

Kemp Muhl
Thumbnail

Fiammifero

Thanks, i love your avi by the way :p

Okay, so the BZNTM has started :fun: . The first theme is a Magazine Cover. I'll be choosing between 3 covers : Harpers, Officiel and Vogue. If you have those covers in HQ i'd be really happy if you could send them to me by PM because the ones ive got are not good quality. Also, if you want to suggest your favorite cover out of these three just post your comment here or PM it to me ;) ... if you have a cover that wasn't posted here, just send it to me by PM, maybe i don't have it ;) .

post-1637-1136925712_thumb.jpg

post-1637-1136926606_thumb.jpg

img.aspx1.jpg

img.aspx1.jpg

I don't really like the clothes on the Harpers's one also and the last one is my second favorite...i don't really like the Vogue one that much..i think she kinda looks sick on it :blink: And usually, when you stick your tongue out it's because your having fun, you know? She sticking her tongue out but with a serious face...it's weird :ninja: .

That would be very nice of nice of you, thank you :) If you could also ask for the Officiel in better quality t would be great :p . It's okay if you don't want to :ninja:

i don't have that kind of problems with Eugenia :whistle:

No seriously it's a shame :/

I don't know if it's because i'm tired but i didn't really get why you're saying that it's a shame...could you explain? :laugh: :p

it's a shame that she only has THREE covers... I mean Eugenia has like 10 or 15 covers and there are some really interesting ones so it was easier for me to pick one good. The first photoshoot was supposed to be easy but actually it is not for Kemp, Izabel...

I thought Izabel had done tons of covers :blink: Anyway, at least im not the only one in this situation :p .

lol she's done 3, like Kemp... And like Kemp, they don't do her any justice :ninja: (it's funny that we have to speak English together when our mother tongue is French lool :p )