Bellazon

Lisalla Montenegro
Thumbnail

AbbeyRoad

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From Modelinia:

It’s been a very busy and charitable week in the world of Lisalla Montenegro!

Tuesday night saw the Maybelline beauty at the Polar lounge at the Marcel at Gramercy, where she hosted a benefit for Japan, alongside New York Knicks’ player Jared Jeffries. With the help of a few model friends including Emily DiDonato and Quiana Grant, Lisalla raised a fair amount of awareness for the ravaged country and spoke to Modelinia about her charity focused week. “I’m so happy to be in a place in my life where I can help these organizations and give my time for such wonderful causes,” Lisalla said of her involvement. “It feels good to know that together we can make a difference in their lives and help the people that need it most because we can all set the example!!”

lisalla_montenegro_emily_didonato.jpg

"Then on Thursday, Lisalla paired with Julie Henderson and New York Giants Michael Clayton to host the 3rd Annual AER Walk With Style Fashion Show at The Hudson Terrance. The models came together to support the fight against cancer in order to raise funds to benefit CancerCare’s free professional support services. Despite the rain and miserable weather, the roof of the Hudson Terrace was full of inspirational moments - lead by Julie’s touching speech. Though she claims public speaking isn’t necessarily her thing, we beg to differ. Julie not only delivered an address to the crowd regarding her personal connection to the terrible reality of cancer, but she wrote the speech as well! Following Julie’s toast to fighting cancer and moving forward with advancements in technology, Lisalla braved the world of public speaking as well - showing off a more emotional side of her personality. ”I was so honored to be a part of both events,” said Lisalla, “and so proud at how many people came out to support, it was amazing.”

6rj88h.gif 2w6uss5.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...