Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

Well, surely she will develop some curves, but I don't think she's gonna be wider in shoulders - and by that I usually judge the frame.

And I agree that models seem to be older (I know how funny that sounds) than usual.

And Monika has an ed in Teen Vogue April shot by Arthur Elgort :heart: - so as I predicted it didn't take long time to see her in print :D

Fall'Winter 2009 showlist

New York Fashion Week - 13

BCBG Max Azria

Calvin Klein [O][C]

Donna Karan Collection

Herve Leger by Maz Azria

Jonathan Saunders

Marc Jacobs

Marc by Marc Jacobs [C]

Phi

Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti [O]

Proenza Schouler

Rag & Bone

Ralph Lauren

Richard Chai [C]

Milan Fashion Week - 17

Alberta Ferretti

Alessandro Dell'Acqua

Bottega Veneta

Burberry Prorsum

D&G

Dolce & Gabbana

Fendi

Gucci

Jil Sander

Marni [C]

Max Mara

Missoni [C]

Pollini [C]

Prada

Pringle of Scotland

Roberto Cavalli

Versace

30 in total; opened: 2; closed 6

Very impressive list for a newcomer and a girl who skipped London and Paris fashion weeks

• 2 weeks later...

According to jadabelle @ tfs Monika has campaign for Calvin Klein - and she's exclusive for that brand. Let's hope it's gonna be better ad than the one with Anna (and it's not so difficult to achieve since the ss 2009 campaign is disastrous :rofl:) I'm so happy for Monika :clap:

First page @ style.com :)

post-28257-0-1446175237-36184_thumb.jpg

th_21071_monikastyle_122_595lo.jpg

5. jac (img)

This Poland native caused quite a stir when she landed a succession of covers and an Hermès campaign at just 13. Two years later, she still had to sit out Paris due to age restrictions, but she closed Marni and was first and last out at Calvin Klein, the Fall campaign of which she scored last week.

From lexposure.net :heart:

post-28257-0-1446175255-53914_thumb.jpgth_21394_j2_122_575lo.jpgth_21396_j3_122_1132lo.jpgpost-28257-0-1446175255-56028_thumb.jpg

She may have missed Paris, but who can complain? Young Jac first made headlines when she scored the Fall 07 Hermès campaign completely out of the blue. And then, it was just a matter of waiting to see her taking over the international runways, and she certainly didn’t disappoint. Despite being a freshman to the catwalks, she opened and closed Calvin Klein, closed Marc by Marc and Missoni and walked for Phi, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Fendi and Dolce & Gabbana. You can definitely say that this new girl dominated.

Model Memorable Moments F/W 09 from models.com

22_jacmmj.jpg

” I had so many exciting moments! When I got to open the Calvin Klein show of course! I went for my fitting and I saw my outfits were number 1 and the last look!

When I fell at the Herve Leger show. I was so nervous but everyone gave me so much support!

When I started shows in NY all photographers asked me what my name was. After a few days everybody knew who I was! I was so surprised when someone screamed my name and I turned around and didn’t know what was going on because I didn’t think anyone knew who I was!

The moment when I found out I was confirmed for the Prada show, I was soooo happy !

Things can get crazy too, I have done some interviews backstage and one of them was so freaky ! A guy asked me “What do you think about women in Europe who don’t shave themselves?”

Adventures going from one show to another on motorcycles.

The whole fashion week in NY and Milan was like dream come true for me!”

She seems very cute :wub:

Model Memorable Moments F/W 09 from models.com

22_jacmmj.jpg

”Things can get crazy too, I have done some interviews backstage and one of them was so freaky ! A guy asked me “What do you think about women in Europe who don’t shave themselves?”

She seems very cute :wub:

:| WHAT!?!?! Oh my, I didn't know those interviewers may ask such questions :| :| :|

And she has a good accent, as for a person of her age, who works abroad for less than 2 years....

:| WHAT!?!?! Oh my, I didn't know those interviewers may ask such questions :| :| :|

And she has a good accent, as for a person of her age, who works abroad for less than 2 years....

I'm curious what was Monika's answer :D If she was able to say something, because I would be totally shocked :shock::rofl:

And she has really good accent :blush:

• 2 weeks later...