Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

Finally I have caught up with all the new pics of Jac. So many great looks in Milan and Paris, hard to pick up my favourite :D

youareprincess I'm sorry to hear that, but could you give us some details. What exactly Monika did/ how she behaved. :flower:

Thank you everyone for the updates :hug:

Yes, sure!

It was after Roland Mouret -

Almost all of the models stopped when the other people or I asked them for a picture.

When we've asked Jac - she stood and her movements and facial expressions weren't interested at all. She played like a diva in my opinion. Today after Viktor and Rolf - she was nice, but running :)

I attached a picture. It's not useful for me, maybe not her best, but welll

post-33620-1286056085_thumb.jpg

^ Thank you for the pic and details :flower: Good to hear she was nice after Viktor & Rolf (and she was running because the next show - Cacharel - was only hour later than V&R).

Maybe after Roland Mouret she was tired, didn't feel well or was just in bad mood. I'd like to think my favourite girl is nice & sweet, but tbh I would love Jac even if she's the biggest b**** in the industry :ninja: