Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

I feel the same Layla, but I think people in fashion industry don't care about it (and it's part of its appeal :ninja:).

And Monika has seriously the most tiny waist in the industry (official stats say it's 55 cm). She really is every casting director's dream girl

I know... it's kind of strange to talk about it, when most of your favs are around 15 (ok, not really, but you get what I mean), still, they seem to be very professional and take their job seriously.

You can't hate on a girl because she's young, but then again, I wish modelling industry made more limits... I used to think it's stupid when people say: models are so terribly skinny, and girls who look at them want to look like that, and that's why they are dieting etc. But now I really see some girls are really like that :ninja:

55cm? :o ow wow. But slim girls at her age can have such waists, even when they are not eating "healthy food" only.

There are lots of girls in "gimnazjum" (so aged 13-15) who are as skinny as models-they just don't model :rofl:

Ahaha, just to end this discussion, about models weight etc. (that can go on forever and still, the case will be unsolved)-Monika had really nice outfit at BV :)

Cavalli... I was about to ask if she was at his previous (f/w 2009/10) show, cause I don't remember...

These pics are small, but I don't like what I see...

Yes, she was at the F/W 2009 show :)

Do you mean the clothes? Oh yes, they are horrible!

Cavalli... I was about to ask if she was at his previous (f/w 2009/10) show, cause I don't remember...

These pics are small, but I don't like what I see...

Yes, she was at the F/W 2009 show :)

Do you mean the clothes? Oh yes, they are horrible!

I thought so :)

I haven't seen the whole collection yet... but I meant the whole look, in general.