Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

9 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

Is it true that she is officially done with VS? Her eyes so gorgeous 

It's not official. It's just that she hasn't shot for VS in months and she isn't in the Swim Special either. They might sign her again though, you never know.

VS seems to be obsessed with Candice and Behati at the moment. In the VS show they also went all over Gigi and Kendall (of all people) and gave them far too much screen time imo instead of doing more with Jac and some of the other models.

As much as I like seeing Jac doing stuff for VS I think she is better off being her own brand and going high fashion, doing editorials, covers and the like. VS seems to place more weight on Instagram followers than anything these days by the looks of it.

On 12/2/2016 at 1:58 PM, Dolorian said:

VS seems to be obsessed with Candice and Behati at the moment. In the VS show they also went all over Gigi and Kendall (of all people) and gave them far too much screen time imo instead of doing more with Jac and some of the other models.

As much as I like seeing Jac doing stuff for VS I think she is better off being her own brand and going high fashion, doing editorials, covers and the like. VS seems to place more weight on Instagram followers than anything these days by the looks of it.

I agree, it looks like they are more focused in the number of followers than the model's potential.... meh.

I'm just here waiting for all those shoots she has bee doing lately to be released.

13 minutes ago, tiika said:

I agree, it looks like they are more focused in the number of followers than the model's potential.... meh.

I'm just here waiting for all those shoots she has bee doing lately to be released.

are they for VS or other brands?

Thanks for your commitment.

2 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

are they for VS or other brands?

Thanks for your commitment.

Not for VS.... 

She shot something with Frida Gustavsson in Prague, also something in Jamaica, something in St. Barths (with Guy Aroch), and last week she was shooting in Vail Mountain (Colorado) -this one, I think, is for Harper's Bazaar Australia. 

10 minutes ago, tiika said:

Not for VS.... 

She shot something with Frida Gustavsson in Prague, also something in Jamaica, something in St. Barths (with Guy Aroch), and last week she was shooting in Vail Mountain (Colorado) -this one, I think, is for Harper's Bazaar Australia. 

Yeah she seems to have done something with Frida which the snap from Instagram I posted above seems to show. I literally cannot wait to see what awesome shoot both have done.