Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

Monika is a true supermodel meaning that she can model anything :lingerie,formal wear,swimwear,catalog,Couture,cosmetics,hair,high fashion & she is appealing on all formats video,photo,film and she can rock the runway.the future of this model is "Superstardom"

I don't know if anyone has seen this, but this was when I fell  in love with Jac, I can watch it over and over.. :hehe:

Can't get the URL to come up, but you can go to YouTube and put in  'Dior Cruise 2012 I left my love in Portofino'  just beautiful, and there are short and long versions...

I don't know if anyone has seen this, but this was when I fell in love with Jac, I can watch it over and over.. :hehe:

Can't get the URL to come up, but you can go to YouTube and put in 'Dior Cruise 2012 I left my love in Portofino' just beautiful, and there are short and long versions...

great video super sexy

I can see her being kind of like Magda for the brand; wprking with VS consistently, doing both the PINK and the mainline regularly, walking the shows, and even doing a launch/commercial or two here and there without/never being an angel. 

And that's a pretty good deal if you think about because you get the exposure and what not from working with VS but at the same time don't have to worry about a contract locking you and  limiting you from working with other brands and what not.