Bellazon

Colleen Cole's thread

• PinkCouture changed the title to Colleen Cole's thread
56 minutes ago, Hollowmankc said:

Anyone knows what happened to it ? Can't find it after searching

Colleen asked for her thread to be removed. We are trying to see if we could negotiate something with her so we could bring back her thread.

8 hours ago, cavike2035 said:

weird that her legal team is taking down content. her sub-reddit was also taken down. and any new photos seem to be taken down reddits legal team.

I've noticed that myself.  I'm gonna miss her, she's a gorgeous woman.

On 3/10/2024 at 8:19 AM, PinkCouture said:

Colleen asked for her thread to be removed. We are trying to see if we could negotiate something with her so we could bring back her thread.

If you don't mind, could you share any updates ? 

She may be trying to funnel fans to her onlyfans?  Strange approach..  she barely posts on instagram where her link is too..  her onlyfans content continues to be a rip off..  she apparently would rather have 10 people buying content for $50-100 a pop ($500) than 100 people buying for $20($2k). Great business decision.  

7 hours ago, Steverino68 said:

She may be trying to funnel fans to her onlyfans?  Strange approach..  she barely posts on instagram where her link is too..  her onlyfans content continues to be a rip off..  she apparently would rather have 10 people buying content for $50-100 a pop ($500) than 100 people buying for $20($2k). Great business decision.  

her subreddit and her section here on this site was purely 100% FREE promotion for her and her socials. now there is nothing. unless someone was posting OF content on here and it was getting out of control? i dunno. hot girls are dime a dozen to be honest. lol. 

50 minutes ago, cavike2035 said:

her subreddit and her section here on this site was purely 100% FREE promotion for her and her socials. now there is nothing. unless someone was posting OF content on here and it was getting out of control? i dunno. hot girls are dime a dozen to be honest. lol. 

I believe someone posted content from her OF, and that's part of the reason why she requested her thread to be removed.

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

I believe someone posted content from her OF, and that's part of the reason why she requested her thread to be removed.

Her onlyfans stuff was posted in the last two months and also the paid content with neave bozorgi were leaked last year maybe that's why she asked to remove her thread

If the content gets removed she might reconsider her decision.

14 minutes ago, Hollowmankc said:

Her onlyfans stuff was posted in the last two months and also the paid content with neave bozorgi were leaked last year maybe that's why she asked to remove her thread

If the content gets removed she might reconsider her decision.

Yes, we are trying to negotiate if we remove her OF stuff would she be ok with us reinstating her thread. Seems like she doesn't want any content of her's outside channels that belongs to her.

In the process of negotiating, can you tell her reps what a dumb decision that is please?  You know how drug dealers get customers?  They give some of their product away for free so people can get hooked on it..  she barely even puts previews up for her onlyfans on top of that… customers are supposed to blindly buy her product I guess..  she probably has a few rich knuckleheads buying all her stuff and that’s enough for her.  Way to alienate your fans!  I’m not bothering now.

On 3/19/2024 at 9:49 PM, PinkCouture said:

Yes, we are trying to negotiate if we remove her OF stuff would she be ok with us reinstating her thread. Seems like she doesn't want any content of her's outside channels that belongs to her.

With the exception of the OF post, none of the content in the thread is hers.   Everything else belongs to various photographers, labels etc. and is publicly available, save for the Neave content (but that's an issue with Neave not Colleen).  Obviously they could all individually ask that their content not be used here, but the point is Colleen herself doesn't really have a say.

Edit: I guess her Instagram posts would qualify as her content too, though half of them are just from photoshoots, again making them actually some photographer's, label's etc. content that she is displaying there.

It's a shame that the thread was removed, a stupid decision on their part, since as they commented before, forums like this can serve as promotion for their most exclusive content, obviously if what is published is controlled here. On the other hand, fighting with the "internet" is somewhat naive, since there will always be some forum or page where its content can be filtered, it is just a matter of knowing how to search.

• 2 weeks later...