Bellazon

The BEST commercial ever!

Jennka

Hugo Boss xx xy is worth nominating too :brows: Just remembered from the Daja's old avi :D

Yeah :woot:

somebody, please nominate!! :woot:

And Joe, I didn't click any of these 3 videos :p but it looks like the first one is Valentino's Rock'n'Rose, which is in already.

Hugo Boss xx xy is worth nominating too :brows: Just remembered from the Daja's old avi :D

Yeah :woot:

somebody, please nominate!! :woot:

And Joe, I didn't click any of these 3 videos :p but it looks like the first one is Valentino's Rock'n'Rose, which is in already.

(Y)

Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Bette Franke in Hugo Boss XY XX

There you go :D

Oh, looking at the list, where still are 31 spots left, I think that DKNY Be Delicious and Angela Lindvall for H&M commercials are worth nominating :whistle:

nobody with 2 free spots to fulfill? :/

I can save 2 spots, and we'll see who have unused nominations at the end.

Thanks guys :hug: !

I have a question for Dajana and anyone who wants to answer :hehe: . I'm not sure how to phrase it :blush: . But how do you chose or mediate between artistic beauty fashion video and just purely sexy fashion video :unsure: ? Meaning if one video is just dreamy and beautiful and the other is just super hot only. Man that made a lot more sense in my head :confused: . Sorry :blush: .

I have a question for Dajana and anyone who wants to answer :hehe: . I'm not sure how to phrase it :blush: . But how do you chose or mediate between artistic beauty fashion video and just purely sexy fashion video :unsure: ? Meaning if one video is just dreamy and beautiful and the other is just super hot only. Man that made a lot more sense in my head :confused: . Sorry :blush: .

Oh, do you mean, that if there will be a round between, let's say, VS video and Guerlain Shalimar :shifty: video, you won't know how to rate them, and which should get more points, right? Well, I guess you should vote for the one which sells the product better then :p

Oh, do you mean, that if there will be a round between, let's say, VS video and Guerlain Shalimar :shifty: video, you won't know how to rate them, and which should get more points, right? Well, I guess you should vote for the one which sells the product better then :p

Oh, now I got what you wanted to ask :p

^ I have never seen purely sexy fashion video. Even this one is artistic imo. :unsure:

You wouldn't qualify D&G Time commercials purely sex :laugh:? I'm not sure about you, but a guy putting watches in his pants isn't exactly artistic :laugh:

:whistle:

I've never seen those before :ninja: :rofl: I think it's not sexy, but ridiculously stupid.

^ I have never seen purely sexy fashion video. Even this one is artistic imo. :unsure:

You wouldn't qualify D&G Time commercials purely sex :laugh:? I'm not sure about you, but a guy putting watches in his pants isn't exactly artistic :laugh:

:whistle:

:shock: :ninja: :|

btw, this Into the blue commercial with David and Marija makes me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: