Bellazon

Ian Somerhalder
Thumbnail

persuazn

Yummy!!!

And, by the way, I just saw Ep 4, but I didn't have enough time so I forwarded it. It seems they finally reveal the secret behind Katherine's comeback, as well as Caroline is playing the bad vampire now?

And Damon didn't have much screen time this Ep, but hopefully next time...

Thanks Laumilla for the screen caps, he looks good in suit.

By the way, what does your name mean?

Mines means spring.

Yummy!!!

And, by the way, I just saw Ep 4, but I didn't have enough time so I forwarded it. It seems they finally reveal the secret behind Katherine's comeback, as well as Caroline is playing the bad vampire now?

And Damon didn't have much screen time this Ep, but hopefully next time...

Thanks Laumilla for the screen caps, he looks good in suit.

By the way, what does your name mean?

Mines means spring.

thanks for you comment and I choose Laumilia for my two names......Lau ( laura) milia (emilia)

That's really cute name!

Here are some news about Ian:

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2010/09/30/v...-somerhalder-2/

:kiss:

"These fans, I owe them so much," Ian said. "Not to sound cliché, we wouldn’t have this show [without them]. They are so unbelievably supportive of me and my work and my passions. It's a very strange relationship; it's like having this crazy support team, it's almost how a family supports each other, it's really bizarre and it's really really cool," he explained.

"I don’t take it for granted, I appreciate it in every way shape and form. They're great, and they're pretty damn inspiring," he said. "They get together on their own and they make all sorts of things happen. This one group of teenagers in high school raised this really significant amount of money for the National Wildlife Federation just on a whim, because they thought that was the right thing to do. People kept asking where to send money, the NRDC which is the Natural Resources Defense Council, those people are amazing; there’s Conservation International, and then there's the Wildlife Federation that is actually helping all these animals survive and these kids raised like a lot of money and they sent it to the National Wildlife Foundation… I didn’t even ask them… These are kids in high school who could have otherwise been buying some Justin Bieber albums, and they put their allowance and whatever money they make babysitting and they pooled it all together and…you know how many animals they’ll help. It's humbling, put it that way."

So there you have it, a giant "I heart you" from your Mr. Somerhalder.